Leaf curling at the tops, what’s going on?

GorillaGrowsUK

420 Member
I’m watering at half strength of the hesi nutrients coco grow schedule and cannot understand what’s going on. I at first assumed it was the light but it’s happening to a few leaves well below the light where other leaves are perfectly fine. Any guess what’s going on would be appreciated, thanks.

5A8AD503-03F4-4A4E-BA24-73649C0D4E47.jpeg
D237B695-DCCD-4E32-85BA-6BEE5C81490E.jpeg

Hello my friend what is your pH. I think those symptoms could either be a pH issue or overfeed. I hope this helps greenest regards :Namaste: :passitleft:
Hey thanks for your reply, my ph is 6.2 according to my ph pen. the plant that this is happening most to is the biggest plant and tallest plant in the grow. She’s is a thirsty girl and I hardly get any run off when I feed so I have been watering almost every day as the pot is more or less dry. I’m in day 18 of flower and just hope she will recover. Do you have any advice?

So I think the pH is a little high, in coco I think it should be 5.5-6.0 just like hydro, do you have a ec/ppm pen as well? That would be my next check. As for watering you should definitely water coco until run off otherwise you may get salt build up. I hope this is helpful greenest regards :passitleft: :Namaste: :yahoo:

So I think the pH is a little high, in coco I think it should be 5.5-6.0 just like hydro, do you have a ec/ppm pen as well? That would be my next check. As for watering you should definitely water coco until run off otherwise you may get salt build up. I hope this is helpful greenest regards :passitleft: :Namaste: :yahoo:

Hi, sorry for the late reply, I didn't have a EC meter so I went and picked one up today, I continued flushing my pots when I got back and the run off was maxing out the ppm meter at over 4000 ppm, I was flushing with tap water at 400 - 500 ppm, until what came out the bottom was the same as what went in at the top. I clearly had a load of nutes/salts build up in my pots, I presume maybe a lockout from what I have read on the internet, could this be due to my high PH?

I'm going to start feeding at half strength at the end of the week with a 5.5-6.0 ph and plenty of run off. I'll let you know how I get on, thanks for your help.

Quick Update, They seem to have bounced back, week 5 of flower day 33. Should I add an extra week or two for flowering as they was not very much growth because of the overfeed and the time it took for them to recover was lost. Any advice welcome, thanks in advance.
70783634_10215815606927666_4343255024898408448_n.jpg
71012102_10215815607367677_4475705352381267968_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom