Leaf curling down

mnaggs

I am doing my first grow and could use some tips!

Plants are at the end of veg, 18 hour cycle, temp 62-78F, humidity 30-70%
Soil/coco mix, pH is 6.5
I wait for the soil to completely dry out before watering (3-4 days)

I have been keeping the ppm around 1500-1800 mostly. I thought I was blocking K uptake by giving too much N so I cut the nutrients in half on my last feeding to see effect (700ppm). Now one of my plants is showing a hard down curl (see pics)

Everything i've read has said this would be N tox or over watering but neither quite make sense to me.

What do you guys think? Deficiency?

Thanks for any help or suggestions! Much appreciated

:Namaste:

IMG_043644.jpg

IMG_043740.jpg

IMG_043831.jpg

IMG_043934.jpg

I've done a lot of coco grows and usually veg at around 450ppm and flower at 900ppm 500scale. pH 5.8veg/6.3flower

To me it looks a lil overfed and has some pH issues

Lower your ppm and pH to 5.8 until the leaves straighten out.

hi guyz.
i have similar prob, the leaves are curling down n the tips of few leaves has started turning yellow.
how can i post the pics?

IMG_028943.JPG
IMG_028841.JPG
IMG_028750.JPG

it seems like nitrogen toxicity?
the plant was not fed for the first 3 weeks. started getting the "Claws" at week 3.
flushed it few times but the prob continued, its a month old today, the claws got worse n the leaves curled. all new growing leaves r getting claws too. any suggestion? help?

the Flush should have help do you flush a lot of PH water throw the plant a pot that size i would flush 2-3gallons just to clear it up

ya my pot is not small. but i flushed it twice, each time with 1 gallon water.
water used for flushing:
i bought a distilled water which was supposed to be pH 7. but i checked the ph n it was 6.5, was still suitable so used it.

ya my pot is not small. but i flushed it twice, each time with 1 gallon water.
water used for flushing:
i bought a distilled water which was supposed to be pH 7. but i checked the ph n it was 6.5, was still suitable so used it.

Ok give it a few days it should clear up not to worry

I’m currently having this same problem with one of my 2 plants and I feed them both pretty much the exact same I think I may have accidentally gave her a lil more than the other bc I split a gallon jug between them when feeding nutes

Back
Top Bottom