good potting soil
no nutrients
recently light burnt slightly
moved under florescent
only ONE leaf per plant effected
temp about 69

THIS ONE IS TWISTING

THIS ONE IS CUPPING

Thank you for you consideration of this issue.
I have a third clone without any issues--- so far...

HotshotShorty :peace:

WizHigh

Member of the Month: Dec 2012
Hey, the cupping is coming from heat stress there trying to protect them selves from burning. Raise your lights more. And they are starting to drop because you have a serious phosphorus deficiency. Also the light green is lack of iron, which maybe due to a lockout which will also lock out Phosphorus and zinc. Either add bone meal, or add bloom base nutes. Bloom would be faster acting.

HotshotShorty

I think you are right.
I watered with tap water which was cold, I believe I locked out nutrients.
I had litmus tested my water & it was 7
I recently tested my water with drops & it was 8.
12 grams acid to lower to 7 per gallon.
I have REALLY tried, but I've made some mistakes.
I watered heavy with the neutral water, I am waiting to see progress or a lack of it.
Thanks for the help.

WizHigh

Welcome you want your water to be room temp before watering your plants

GigaGrew

water for soil should be 6.3 and flush till run off is 6.3, if run off is stubborn ph the water symetrically, ie if run off comes out at 6 PH with 6.6.

i water straight out of the cold tank in the attic and its winter here...never had a cold water issue, rain isnt room temprature either ;)

HotshotShorty

oH GREAT.....
Just when you think you got a handle on it, someone come along and blows you out of the water...(grin)
That makes sense, but then it does grow during the summer.
The soil dried out enough that I put a little 24-8-16 liquid on them,
I bought some high dollar potting soil & planted them in that when I started.
I do not know soil, but it seems like the people that put it together would have put in what was needed???
I plan on seeing how they react to the fert. & flush the soil with a lower ph water when they dry out a bit(I don't want over watering to cloud the issue).
Thanks for your insight! :thanks:

WizHigh

Update in about a week and see how things come out for ya. Remember cold temps will cause lock outs and P defs. If your un sure you can always Google and it will clarify what you think :thumb:

Top Bottom