Leaf damage from bugs?

TricycleOfDoom

Hi,

I need some help. Today I think I see leaf damage due to bugs munching on my plant. Could use help identifying them and advice on how to rid them from my tent.

If you zoom in you can see the small white dots (bugs or eggs..not sure).

Thanks.
Trike.:Namaste:

image35927.jpg

What type of lights are you using (LED,HID...)and what stage of growth(Early veg,late flower,,,)? spider mites or aphids most likely. Would have to zoom way in to tell but it doesn't matter, they all must die unless you are late flower. Pick your poison. Neem, or rosemary oils work at 2 tbs per gallon.Add 1 tsp dawn dish soap.Spray the floor and the top of your root containing vessel. Dirt, coco,bucket lid whatever.Spay up from the base of the plant to coat the under sides of the leaves.Then spray from top and sides to coat the tops of leaves. Most bugs run under the leaves for protection from rain and heat. When that fails they jump to the ground.Make them jump from the pan to the fire. Turn off any lights that can burn the wet plant and increase air flow to promote drying. Do this every other day until you no longer see any bugs then do one more time.3 treatments is the most I have ever needed.

Back
Top Bottom