Leaf Diagnosis Help!

Lol very true, and good advice you two! They do look fairly good overall. I do worry too much.... in life, period!

Screenshot_20190509-162636.png

This one plant must be trying to tell me something anyways. We'll see. Cal-Mag could be it.. don't have that particular nutrient. Quite poor!

Here are the nutes I use :) They are for growing weed, yes.

Again, mostly 1/4 strength mild veg.. then 1 feed at full. Then recently one feed of just micro (nitrogen heavy) at 3/4 strength of aggressive veg.

Screenshot_20190509-201443.pngScreenshot_20190509-201506.pngScreenshot_20190509-201529.pngScreenshot_20190509-201540.pngScreenshot_20190509-201547.png
Look Shed, 3 part set, mixing micro with n/org bloom nutes.
And how much of each are you feeding now?

They look like that because they have mites or thrips!
Lol!

I'd vote on mites by the chew pattern
Lol,
Not to steal the thread, but yeah, apparently I bought those with my Afghan clones.

Again, just shows you can’t give up. I’ve been chasing these since 3/12. Lol!
Be thankful you don’t have these guys.

Okay, my nute schedule has been strange due to this little problem.

Day ago: 3/4 strength agg. veg. Micro only! All plants but mostly unhealthy looking.

3-4 days ago: Straight water.. Started looking worse quick after this I felt

7-8 days ago: Full strength for mild veg.

Feed before that: Water

Before that: 1/4 strength mild veg.. Between that and straight water for a while.

Wow, no straight water?? Awesome. I've felt like under feeding has been the issue! Due to others comments and my nervousness to give them nutes!
Check out my journal, Shed and I have been going back and forth all afternoon about nutes and all sorts of fun stuff. Lol!

What have you tried so far?
Dude. I started out with your rec. on the neem. Didn’t give it enough time before I discovered predatory mites so I stopped the neem, waited a week, released 500. 1 plant is completely free of them now.
77D0E915-9C16-4F55-B852-5FF242142245.jpeg

Sister (believe it or not) still has them.
I released another 500 last week so hopefully we got em this time. After defol on her I’ll start neem again. Gotta give the PM a chance to eat everything.

2 more questions if ya don't mind..

1) Earlier plants were quite dry.. Gave water.. Day or 2 later when wet still, gave the Micro feeding. Now still wet from that. SO... would you let them dry now? Then feed? Or risk wetting plants again right now?

2) Should I go to Aggressive Veg. recommended dose? I feel they likely need it. Or just mild veg?

2 more questions if ya don't mind..

1) Earlier plants were quite dry.. Gave water.. Day or 2 later when wet still, gave the Micro feeding. Now still wet from that. SO... would you let them dry now? Then feed? Or risk wetting plants again right now?

2) Should I go to Aggressive Veg. recommended dose? I feel they likely need it. Or just mild veg?
Let them get drier first. Wet roots can have a tough time taking up nutes.

Then I would give them the mild veg numbers.

Brown leaves don't usually improve, but they serve as a reminder of our past mistakes! Of course until the plant grows enough new ones and we can take them off :).

Back
Top Bottom