Leaf miners again....this is war!

Troubletitan

On this great day I go into battle armed with a spray bottle, scissors and neem oil....lol

I have been having leaf miner issues I got rid of them but they have reappeared two weeks later now. Originally I cut the effected leaves off and treated with neem oil.

Well there back! Even worst this time but oddly enough only the large fan leaves seem to be effected none of the smaller leaves, any thoughts on why that may be? Well any way I had to cut again all the larger effected fan leaves off about 50% of the plant :(

I do macro photograph so I took some real close up shots of the larve that are devasting my plant...

8b582e4a.png

76f43b64.png

Its normally adverse conditions which your plant lives in which encourages leaf miner problems.

To wet/dry.
Cold winds/hot.
Bright sun
Lacking in vigour due to some other cause.

Control - determine which adverse condition or conditions which are involved & improve growing conditions accordingly.

Basically ya plant don't like where its growing for some reason resulting in poor vigour allowing for bugs to attack it, as it may be stressed mildly due to its micro climate conditions it grows in.

Back
Top Bottom