Leaf mutations

ResinSaurusRex

Why??

Two different strains. One is a Hindu Wreck auto femininized. The other is a Citrus Black Reg female.

Same soil, same nutes, same lights.

The autos are giving two extra points to total 11. The regular is giving 6 extra points to give 15.

Why???

20210924_172508.jpg

20210924_172401.jpg

Usually see that sort of response where there are pH problems, or grow environment (eg. too hot or cold, light stress, no fans etc)
Also your leaves look very dark, maybe a little bit overfed.

Usually see that sort of response where there are pH problems, or grow environment (eg. too hot or cold, light stress, no fans etc)
Also your leaves look very dark, maybe a little bit overfed.
My daytime/night-time Temps have been fluctuating. I started my grow mid August inside a tent in a shed. Temps during the day would run high 80's into mid 70's at night in the tent. Now that fall is here daytime Temps are averaging mid 80's in the tent during the day and mid 40's at night outside. I'm not sure of inside tent temp.

I'm going to have to adjust my light schedule to run during the night and bring both ballast in the tent to help with the heat. When the lights are off I'll need to stick a space heater near the intake vent so the external fan sucks warm air in.

Oh the problems of living in the midwest vs California.

Back
Top Bottom