Leaf Problem Help Please

Cannabliss89

So I have two clones, I set them up the same way with the same soil and the same pot, they are just about a week apart in age. my newest clone is my Grand Daddy Purple and its showing some discoloration on the leaves and some leaves are curling sideways. It's weird because my other plant hasn't shown any of these symptoms.

Here's the GDP I'm talking about

image24724.jpg
image24725.jpg
image24727.jpg
image24730.jpg

Anyone know what the problem is? is it some sort of deficiency?

This is my other plant

image24597.jpg
image24596.jpg

Yea all the spots just slowly showed up over a few days. When I bought the clone it had one spot like that, I actually removed the leaf with the spot and now spots are showing on other leaves. I'm using Fox Farms Ocean Forest and watering with tap water that I add vinegar to in order to bring the ph down to around 6.5. It's weird because it's not showing up on my other plant and I've treated them the same way.

I plan on it, I have to find a hydro shop nearby, I have ph down but it's in the crystal form and it's made for pools, so I just use white distilled vinegar, smells bad but gets the ph down.

I want to know what's causing the spots on my plant, it's frustrating me because I feel like it will just get worse if I don't fix it. Should I do a flush or something? Do problems like these ever fix themselves? I know FFOF has a lot of nutrients in it, could it be nute burn? I'm really new to the whole growing thing and I leave to go camping in a week. I'll have someone watering my plants while I'm gone but I'm afraid that if I don't correct the problem now that it could be too late by the time I get back from my trip.
Any advice?

We really need more information man. Try filling this out

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

The one leaf has claw shape. Could be a myriad of things going on, over watering, Ph, and nute concentrations could be too high. What kind of tools do you have? I recommend at least an EC meter so you know whether or not the concentration is strong when you mix your nice plant foods

Are they both GDP? If they are different strains then that will probably explain it. I'd say the FFOF was a little hot for the new clones and that's why it began to look like that, but with a better established root system it will probably recover, just keep it alive a little longer and it should get over that hump soon.

Sorry I'm a little new at this, I've had a few problems trying to grow so it's frustrating. I'll try to give more info if that helps.

Number of plants: 2
Seed or clone? Clones I bought from Cannabis club
Strains? The first 4 photos are Kens Grand Daddy Purple. The last two photos are Purple Alien OG
Indica or Sativa? Kens GDP is pure Indica, Purple Alien OG is a Indica dominant hybrid
Vegetative of flowering? Both plants are in vegetative stage
How old? The purple alien is 3 weeks and the GDP is 2 weeks old.
Growing medium? Soil
Soil type? Fox farm ocean forest mixed with some perlite
Pot size? 1 gallon
Indoor or outdoor? Outdoor (for now at least)
Nutrients? None used so far
Water? Tap water with white distilled vinegar added to bring ph down to 6.2 - 6.5
How often watering? Every 3 or 4 days or when soil feels dry
What tools do I have? Pretty much nothing besides ph testing strips (on a budget)

I've heard that FFOF can be a little hot and high in nutrient content. I think for the GDP the soil was a little too warm, I'm not sure what else it could be. I did the same thing to both plants, it seems like the GDP strain is just having a harder time adapting. I really hope that's the case. If that is the problem then how long will it take to recover? I'm afraid that it will keep getting worse and then I'll be screwed. Should I do a flush or something?

Back
Top Bottom