Leaf Problem Help

kings120

Hi,

I am a new grower and have been given a couple of plants. On one of them there are small orange speckles on the leaves, and the other has some larger paler spots.

It's only on two leaves, but I'm worried it might be the start of a disease?

Any help is highly appreciated!

aa.jpg

bb.jpg

Hi Kings, I don't think what you have is a disease. It might be a nutrient deficiency or a ph problem though. There are a number of sites on the web that offer pictorial symptom checkers to help you determine what's up. Here's one cannabis plant diagnosis - Google Search It can still be a mystery though.

Basically, I've noticed that young plants can develop spots like that or similar but new growth isn't affected in the same way. I tend not to worry if spots are on isolated leaves---if you see it spreading or becoming a generalized issue though you'll have to act. Many people here are experts in this sort of thing so keep asking for help if you need it. Bon chance!

Hi Kings, I don't think what you have is a disease. It might be a nutrient deficiency or a ph problem though. There are a number of sites on the web that offer pictorial symptom checkers to help you determine what's up. Here's one: Diagnose Sick Cannabis Plants | Marijuana Nutrient Problems & Symptoms by Picture | Grow Weed Easy . It can still be a mystery though.

Basically, I've noticed that young plants can develop spots like that or similar but new growth isn't affected in the same way. I tend not to worry if spots are on isolated leaves---if you see it spreading or becoming a generalized issue though you'll have to act. Many people here are experts in this sort of thing so keep asking for help if you need it. Bon chance!

Back
Top Bottom