Leaf problem - Need help

PallMall

kaka.png

Hello
I searched a lot but i couldnt find any solution for this problem,
Can someone help me with it ?
I use some mixed unknown soil, before I had Ph and Nutrients problems, then I had to flush the soil, it worked fine,but ever since I changed my pot to a bigger one with that same soil,now my plant leafs turned like photo, and easily they drop, what should i Do ?

I Uploaded another image
1662932893954.png

1662932904202.png

I'm think about phosphorus deficiency but not sure, I tired adding fish meal and it seems it works but again the leaf turn like this in a week, my plant is about to start flowering stage, Im afraid the plant die before i get any result from it, the problem forced me to get a clone from it...
and I googled it again and again but not much useful information...
-both older and new leaves turn like photo and die or they easily drop when i touch it
-also growth is slow or seems it stop
-red/purple stems
-soil has been flushed several times because of pH and high nutrient that burnt my early plant (this problem solved with flushing)
-plant is indoor under 250w MH
-Soil is mixed coco peat with an unknown soil for general indoor plants
any idea what problem it has ? and how to deal with it ?

I Uploaded another image
I'm think about phosphorus deficiency but not sure, I tired adding fish meal and it seems it works but again the leaf turn like this in a week, my plant is about to start flowering stage, Im afraid the plant die before i get any result from it, the problem forced me to get a clone from it...
and I googled it again and again but not much useful information...
-both older and new leaves turn like photo and die or they easily drop when i touch it
-also growth is slow or seems it stop
-red/purple stems
-soil has been flushed several times because of pH and high nutrient that burnt my early plant (this problem solved with flushing)
-plant is indoor under 250w MH
-Soil is mixed coco peat with an unknown soil for general indoor plants
any idea what problem it has ? and how to deal with it ?

Can you give us a picture of the entire plant? :peace:

Back
Top Bottom