Leaf Problem With My Auto WhiteWidow Nute Def.

What is the current PH?

If you're around 6.5 and it's happening, it could be a little nute burn, just back off a bit. And with you starting to flower on some plants I see, I'd say you'll be stopping nutes soon, on other pics I see trichomes, and on an auto you should be almost completely done with nutes. I've got an auto flowering now, trichomes all over, and she hasn't had nutes in about a week now, with roughtly 1-2 weeks to go to harvest.

Thanks Antics & Tugafox :Namaste: yea my waters around the 6.5 mark. ahh alright, so when the plants gets old stop nutes?:) Well what i have been doing is.. i have organic nutes and i give the babys half strenth of weed and root booter and they didnt seem to mind it:) thats the chart ull get a better idea. And i basically just half them doses. iv all them but the last 2 optional ones and i dont use the grow and bloom yet because they have a Ph buffer (5.4-5) :( so if to get some ph up.
G.O Chart

Every strain will be different too. If you know the strain you can look on the breeder site, and USUALLY they have that information, as far as about how long until flower, and how long until harvest.

I just did a Quick One from Royal Queen that only flowered for about 3 weeks.

Another Auto strain I have, MED GOM, started flowering almost 3 weeks ago, and it still has at least another 2 weeks to go, and trichomes are JUST starting to show in a few places. but to be on the safe side since I'm still learning, when I feed nutes now, I'm feeding half the amount I usually do, so if I start flushing late, there's less to actually have to flush.

But at the same time, there are some growers who don't believe in flushing.

The chart you're showing is going to apply more to regular plants. Autos tend to have a much, much shorter veg and flower time, and you'll never be able to feed all the nutrients on schedule as suggested by the chart. On the chart you've linked us to, you should basically feed at week 5, then skip right to week 10 (which would be week 6 in an autoflower case) for the next feeding, which should give you 2 weeks for the flush, based on the 8-9 week cycle from sprout to harvest that the majority of autos follow.

As Antics said.
Antics: I went to the journal and shared my 2 cents there, dunno if you saw it.
Not all seed banks will disclose info about nutes but they do about flowering and harvest time - from my experience, you will only have those timings with the perfect conditions.

Funny coicidence here, we´re running the same auto strains. I have a Quick One and a WW from RQS. You can see a pic of my Quick One in my journal. Will check your journal right away to see how the Quick One is turning for ya :)

yea il just say low on nutes so in the future for autos and just give them a week or 2 on them and plain water for the rest, and just let the soil give the nutes and just use bio bud booster :) yea just nocited that the 3 of us have Quick Ones hah :ganjamon: Tugafox i cant seem to find ur Quick One grow only the Money maker link ?? Thank again lads for the help :peace:

I don't believe I saw it Tuga, I checked out the pics and that was about it, I figured since he made the topic here, he was hoping for answers here. I'll have to check it out :)

And my Quick one sucked. I didn't use enough perlite in the soil (Used more in my other 2 plants) The other 2 plants had a different style pot, and just a nursery pot for the quick one, yet I watered them all the same, so my QO ended up with root rot. I've just been spending the last week or so trying to keep her going until I could get to harvest, and she lost I think 5 fan leaves total, with another ready to fall off any day now.

So as long as someone growing QO doesn't get root rot, or completely kill it, you'll have a way better harvest than me lol. I'm expecting no more than 10 grams total, but probably in the 3-6 gram range.

As you said.
I never used Plagron mix myself but I read it´s a bit "hot" so count on that mix to feed the girls, at least, a few weeks. Before replying to you I checked their website and the info was there.
Seeweed and root boosters are good products, we just have to be wise in the ammounts we feed them considering the medium we´re using. Had some error and trial with nutes myself, so I learned to start 1/4 strengh and build my way from there.

Yes Indochronic, my journal is about Money Maker but in a conversation with another fellow grower the topic of autos was brought up and I took a picture of my Quick One to ilustrate. So, you´ll find it in one of my recent journal pages.
My Quick one is now 65 cm, in full flowering but nowhere near finish so...seedbank info should also be taken with a pinch of salt. It all depends on the growing conditions and not many of us have the perfect set-up.
You´re welcome, this site is a wonderful community of likeminded folks. Imo, the best place to learn, help & be helped.

:green_heart:

Sorry to hear bout ur dying Quick one Antics, hopefully she might pull up and yield something for u :roorrip: iv mine in a lst/Scrog and she seems to be doing pretty well with it and im only new to both of them, so it prob not 100% right and i find it had to tuck/ keep some of the leaves down. And Tugafox il have a look for it now and check it out, she sounds nice :) u should throw up another link to other grow(s) so ppl can view it easyer and more :tokin:

And Tugafox il have a look for it now and check it out, she sounds nice :) u should throw up another link to other grow(s) so ppl can view it easyer and more :tokin:

Feel welcome to stop by and if you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask.
Well, that´s an idea but I didn´t plan on showing my autos, it just happened, lol.

:cheer:

Sorry to hear bout ur dying Quick one Antics, hopefully she might pull up and yield something for u :roorrip: iv mine in a lst/Scrog and she seems to be doing pretty well with it and im only new to both of them, so it prob not 100% right and i find it had to tuck/ keep some of the leaves down. And Tugafox il have a look for it now and check it out, she sounds nice :) u should throw up another link to other grow(s) so ppl can view it easyer and more :tokin:

Ah shit happens man, such is life. I was able to harvest a little this morning, and I have 1 more node still growing, I'll see if I can get that to fully mature as well. It's not a big harvest, but it's still a harvest!

Always look at the positive side of life :)

Back
Top Bottom