Leaf Problem

R00iBaard

Hey guys, hope im not violating any rules but please let me know if so and will rectify accordingly.

History about my grow :
- Outdoor grow
- South Africa
- Around 2 months since germination
- Acapulco Gold Feminised
- Using my own mix of SeaGrow and Bone Meal(only once preflowering started)

Really weird but wow did the plant love ths seagrow! The reason im posting this thread is im worried about the low lying leafs. Have a look at the pics to see. It did start doing this when I started adding Bone meal as its now pre flowering. Am I overwatering/some chemical defficiency?

IMG_20150425_121413-2.jpg

IMG_20150426_081338.jpg

IMG_20150426_083447.jpg

IMG_20150426_083512.jpg

IMG_20150426_083515.jpg

IMG_20150426_083535.jpg

Hey R00 your plants look nice and healthy :goodjob:

The damage looks very similar to leave miner damage might be worth having a look on Google for more info bro

:Namaste:

Yes, I was going to say that it looked more like bug damage than any kind of deficiency. They look really healthy besides that leaf. I would look into some natural organic remedies to keep away pests seeing as you are already in flower. I wouldn't want to use any kind of chemical on a flowering plant.

Definitely not a deficiency, the damage is too spotty and of various sizes to be a deficiency. It's either bug damage or you spilled some sort of liquid on it which caused the reaction. If you look closely it resembles some kind of liquid being dropped on it and running down the leaf a bit before evaporating, you can see how gravity pulled the liquid down the leaf. Or its just a crazy bug doing the damage, not sure

You guys are legends! Thanks so much for the response!

I may have applied a 2nd session already of redspidercide (anti spider mites) in the hope it helps plus to keep the bastards away. I lost my last harvest to them :(

Definetly looks like Miner damage! Had a google and its definetly that. They say to not worry too much about them however does effect the plants health. So I removed 2 fan leafs that were most effected :( Oh well...
Following this my 2nd anti spider mite spray. The bottle (as per pic) does say its kinda OK during "blossoming" (this is however not focussed on cannabis though hahaha)

IMG_20150426_165547.jpg

IMG_20150426_165718.jpg

If you have access to it, get some 100% Neem oil and use that for pest control. Any bug that eats Neem is done for. You make a solution with it and spray it on your entire plants a few times in veg, should keep most pests off it, but don't use this in flower or the solution will get on the buds. It's very safe for the job it does though

Now that I look at other leaves... plus only low lying leaves more likely my idiot self rushing with feed and splashing it on the leaves. Sigh. Just hope that redspidercide I just applied isnt too bad now that its flowering :/:/ :(

Surely though its fine, what if I get some spider mites now during flowering? Would I only apply as a last measure to kill the bastards?

Guys really really appreciate the great comments!

Back
Top Bottom