Leaf problems need help

SJ120

image12739.jpg

Can anyone tell what is causing this problem on my leaves.
Berry bomb autos and nirvana papaya autos, in canna terra, 15 ltr smart pots, master grow nutes, 2x300watt full spectrum led's 12/12, ph was 6.0 but flushed on Sunday and now at 6.5, ppm 850.
They are 8 weeks into the 10 week Shedule and buds don't seem to be filling out very much.
Any help and advice is very welcome:peace
:peace:

I'd say it's a phosphorus deficiency and Ca/Mg. All related and stopping bud growth.

Ps I've flushed with 30 ltr sat 6.5 each pot twice in two weeks will this have cleared all the natural nutrients from the soil and if so should I increase my dosage to replenish them or will this not help ?

It won't help unfortunately, but it won't hurt either. Calcium and magnesium are both absorbed as cations, so you can flush them out much easier than phosphorus, which strongly bonds with soil particles. First of all you need to check that you don't have PH over 7.0 as this usually creates problems with phosphorus intake during flowering. Calcium and magnesium deficiency can be fixed with Epsom salts if I remember very well. Quick phosphorus can be added in a form of phosphate (salt based fertilizer) if you're up for it.

And this I don't know as I never used epsom salts, cause I never really had an advanced Ca/Mg deficiency :)
Check around what's advised and start from 1/2 a dose. Still if you're budz do not swell like they're supposed to, I'd hit phosphorus first in a small dose. Can you actually post your soil mix and your feeding in flowering? We could bite it better so to say and come up with a better diagnose :) Can you tell me where this yellowing started? I mean at the top, at the bottom, in the middle? And how fast does it proceed?

Back
Top Bottom