Leaf question

quantuman

Re: leaf question.....

were they in a cloner before that system ?....move'n them from 100% humidity to 50% humidity will cause droop'n and brown'n....if they were in a cloner give them 36-74 hrs to bounce back and adjust to the lower humidity.....trim the bad leaf's and watch e'm flurish again.....if after 74 hrs they are not start'n new growth then i would say they are dead.

good luck with e'm

Re: leaf question.....

Don't cut the leaves man, that would be a ton of shock for it I believe

you can trim bad leaf's n/p...trim'n root's will shock it but dry'd brown or yellow leaf's are no problem....when you move seedling's into a bigger system the bigger leaf's will hog the store'd moisture thus cause'n the smaller more weaker leaf's to dry up and wilt....kinda look's like chemical burn or lack of water'n.....the one on the bottom left i'd put a humidity dome on....take a 2 liter bottle and cut the bottom off and with a spray bottle mist the inside and put it over the plant while the light's are on...remove it when the light's are off.....or if you have a vaporizor run that for 2-3 day's.

if they were in a cloner the root's were hang'n in water and when move'd they now hang in air(unless it's DWC) untill the drip'r kick's in so over water'n would be out....not to sure what you mean by "rain forest"....i would guess it's like mist'n ? which to me dont sound like a good idea under light's.......kinda like a chick sun tan'n....she spary's her body till the sun burn's it off in turn tan'n(burn'n) the skin.....the light's are gonna do the same thing to the leaf's

Back
Top Bottom