Leaf tips BRIGHT yellow

It could be overfeeding. Too much ferts. or ferts. too often can burn the tips of the leaves and this is usually where the damage first shows. Just back off on the nutrients a bit.

If you havent ferted, it could be a lack of a few certain nessescary chemicals. A nitrogen deficiency can lead to yellowing leaves.

How old are the plants? :hmmmm:

the plants are a month and half old..I'm about to switch the light cycle..my biggest plant leaves are starting to shrivel back..doesnt look very good..my other 2 look great..still small ammounts of yellowing?? get at me..peace

If they are a month and a half old and you have never given them any ferts. then it is definatly a nutrient dificiency and not nutrient burn from too much ferts.

You need to give them a fert. that is well balanced but also high in nitrogen. Apply it at the recommended doesage level per package instructions. I would look for a good all around 10-10-10 fert. or something equivelent. I would also wait a little while more to change the light cycle after you correct the deficiency to let the plants recover.

I originally thought your plants were seedlings and seedlings burn very easily if they are given too much ferts. But your plants are far past the seedling stage and desperatly need some food.

I'm agreeing with roorman. I did a similar thing to my two plants, starving them throughout the veg process. After about a month it began to catch up and I kept losing the bottom leaves of the plants even though they continued to get bigger. I tried a number of different things but what stopped it for me was transplanting (pots were also getting to small, also causes yellowing) and two applications of diluted urine (high in nitrogen). After that I didn't touch them for like a week minus a light watering and they stabilized. I've been able to safely use ferts since.

I picked up some B.C. Bloom today..theres a shop in my town but its very limited..will this be enough to livin the plant back up??

oh yeah much higher, id say you're running out of time pretty quick as well. What kind of soil did you plant in? This is very important as most soils are pre-enhanced with nutes which may be why you haven't really had a problem until now. After we know that we can better direct you but just as roorman said u need something all around like a 10-10-10. Id try and get anything that wasn't too much stronger than 10-10-10 but higher than 5-5-5. If you ain't got a lawn and garden store or a hardware store that can help your gonna have to order online. You could try diluted urine like I did followed by the weak nute you have now if you have to order online.

I used the miracle grow organic soil...and diluted urine deff seems kinda weird to me also did you see any negative effects?? if not I'm down I dont care haha I AM RUNNING OUT OF TIME..biggest plant DOESNT LOOK GOOD!!..other 2 are fine ;) haha but need help!!

The other two are fine as in no yellowing? Check your bag of soil for the NPK value, their are multiple kinds of organic miracle gro soil.

I mean very very small amounts im sure its prob a nitrogen deff to but my big plant is in drastic condition the NPK is 10-5-5

ok sounds like your running out of ferts in your soil. Honestly if you can't get your hands on a fert higher in nitrogen I would mix up some urine. It may sound crazy but its in a number of different grow books and you can just search it on this site for numerous results. It worked very well for me after starving my plants which have now began to bud. You only haver to use once or twice so its flushed out way before you harvest. You follow up with a slightly fert. Lemme know if u need this cause i have to look up and convert the dilution. Then i have to write it down. Ah hell I have to do it anyway, just lemme know.

1 cup of urine to 1 gallon of water. My advice would be to measure out a cup of water into a plastic cup, mark the water level and fill up the plastic cup with urine. Saves the measuring cup.

it was to late..big plant is now gone :(..i'll survive..still two other..both females..one the leaves most leave are pointing almost straight up to the light?? is this normal? and the other seems to be drooping a little bit..not much but not healthy as it has been..whats everyone think?

Back
Top Bottom