Leaf tips curling down, advice?

Bossebudz

Hey guys, just checking temps this morning and noticed the tips on maybe a half dozen leafs in the grow room are curling down. Wondering if anyone has a reason/answer that could help? Sorry about the crooked pics I suck at using this picture system! Overall they look very happy and healthy, just curious what the leaf curling is all about. Thanks 420 crew!! Happy growing everyone!!
image15568.jpg
image15569.jpg
image15570.jpg
image15571.jpg
image15572.jpg

So I have researched and found out this is nothing short of my first real noob screw up!! Nitrogen toxicity. Now my real question is what do I keep on the feed regimen. I use connessuier by an as a base. In addition to that I use general organics bio root and bio marine along with great white and ancient earth by an. Planned on adding b-52 in weeks 3-6 as suggested. But now it's apparent I must either cut back or completely remove a nutrient(s). Any suggestions help or advice would be appreciated in a real way!! Thanks everyone!!

water with straight water for a time or two, maybe even flush good once with lots of water, then cut back your nutes to half strength for a feeding or two then start bumping it up again. but you are correct, I would have said N toxicity as well

What I've noticed also is its only the mainly indica plants doing the clawing. Thought that was worth noting. Think il cut back a tad on the sativas feeds and flush the indica stuff then slowly work my way back on track, a better, more healthy track! Thanks for your time snyper!

Back
Top Bottom