LeafLady's Soilless Agent Orange & Fire OG

LeafLady

STRAIN: Agent Orange (Orange Skunk x Jacks Cleaner x Space Queen), and Fire OG (OG Kush x SFV OG Kush F3) Clones.

# OF PLANTS: 12 Agent Orange, 1 Fire OG.

STRAIN TYPE: Sativa Hybrid's

CURRENT STATE: Veg Week 1

GROW ENVIRONMENT: Indoor, Air Cooled, 73 degrees F.

GROW MEDIUM: Soilless Medium, SunShine Mix #4.

CURRENT POT SIZE: 5 X 5 in

LIGHT TYPE: Veg- Hydrofarm T5 8 bulb (430 watts), Flower- 2 Air-cooled (600 watt) HPS w/ digital ballasts. Total of 1200 watts.

WATER TYPE: 80% R.O., 20% Tap Water.

PPM: n/a

PH: 5.8

PESTS: n/a

TYPE OF NUTRIENTS USED: House and Garden's Aqua Flakes A&B, Drip Clean and Roots Exelurator.

Pictures to follow..

Week 2 Veg pics:
aa19.jpg
aa25.jpg

Drip installed. :)

Hey TBD,

They are hungry indeed. Medium is wet.. Suppose a foliar feeding is appropriate.

Sounds and looks like you got it sorted :high-five:, as i said new growth looks good...

I'm about to read your last journal now, so really looking forward to this one.

Thanks everyone for following!
Current status: Fed Week 3 Veg nutes. About to flip 12/12 today.

aowk3veg1.jpg
aowk3vg.jpg
aowk3vg2.jpg

Fire OG next round mother-to-be:
fogwk3veg.jpg

Can't wait to see the Agent Orange deep in flowering, such a good strain. You tried any before? I am definitely gonna be growing that after my Jack the Ripper is done if I can find some clones.

We can't wait either! Supposed to be a 50/50 hybrid that finishes in 8 weeks. I just picked up some AO flowers and it's awesome! Smells like tangerines, no joke!

Clones of AO are everywhere around my area.

Update: Lolli-popped and fed the 1st week of flower nutrients a couple nights ago. They are really taking off compared to other strains we've tried.

As for the Fire OG, it is coming along nicely as a new mother.

Back
Top Bottom