LeafLady's Soilless Blueberry Jack Grow Journal - 2011

LeafLady

Hello 420magazine.com users! I'm LeafLady. I grow Medical Cannabis for personal use aswell as for a Medical Cannabis Dispensary. I am compliant with my local state laws. Prop. 215 Patient.

Check out my latest grow:

STRAIN: (Blueberry X Jack Herer X NL #5) Clones.

# OF PLANTS: 12

STRAIN TYPE: Sativa Hybrid

CURRENT STATE: Veg Week 1

GROW ENVIRONMENT: Indoor, Air Cooled, 73 degrees F.

GROW MEDIUM: Soilless Medium, SunShine Mix #4, 25% Botanicare Hydrolite for aeration.

CURRENT POT SIZE: 5 X 5 in

LIGHT TYPE: Veg- Hydrofarm T5 8 bulb (430 watts), Flower- 2 Air-cooled (600 watt) HPS w/ digital ballasts. Total of 1200 watts.

WATER TYPE: 80% R.O., 20% Tap Water.

PPM: 30

PH: 6.2

PESTS: None at the moment. Sticky traps are added for prevention.

TYPE OF NUTRIENTS USED: Buffered mix with Week 1 of House and Garden's Aqua Flakes A&B, Drip Clean and Roots Exelurator.

Pictures:
100_09375.JPG

100_09397.JPG

100_09388.JPG

Ran into a small problem, PH causing nutrient lockout? PH: 6.2, Thanks!
100_09406.JPG

Any comments/ critics are welcome. :420:

doesn't look much like a nute lockout, looks more like a Nitrogen Deficiency, when the leaves start turning yellow, it means they are lacking in Nitrogen!!! but the other spoting i'm not sure about... have you been feeding nutes to them?? if it's not Nitrogen, then I would have to say, in my educated guess, it would have to be Manganese deficiency... You should hit up BPN and talk with him!!! he went to college for this stuff!!! not to mention they have a great organic line that a lot of us are using now!!! for manganese I believe you want to get 1/2 tsp of Epson salt to a gallon of water should do the trick!!!

Hope this helps!!!

:peacetwo:

doesn't look much like a nute lockout, looks more like a Nitrogen Deficiency, when the leaves start turning yellow, it means they are lacking in Nitrogen!!! but the other spoting i'm not sure about... have you been feeding nutes to them?? if it's not Nitrogen, then I would have to say, in my educated guess, it would have to be Manganese deficiency... You should hit up BPN and talk with him!!! he went to college for this stuff!!! not to mention they have a great organic line that a lot of us are using now!!! for manganese I believe you want to get 1/2 tsp of Epson salt to a gallon of water should do the trick!!!

Hope this helps!!!

:peacetwo:

We usually only run House and Garden nutrients from veg to flower. Wonder if BPN could send us some samples to try out?

Next feeding I'll most def. add some Cal/Mag into the res. :thanks:

Quick update:

So only after 1 week from transplant, we have eager white roots expanding out the bottoms. Next transplant (5 gallon) scheduled for next week.:Namaste:

100_09445.JPG

Some over-night growth. Vegging with House and Garden nutes seem to speed up growth fast:

100_09456.JPG

Now entering Week 2 veg.
100_09525.JPG

100_09565.JPG

Here's how we maintain air temperatures.
100_09546.JPG

On an earlier note about the macro-nute problem my leaves where showing, it seems to be just my pH. Since I'm using House and Garden's Aqua Flakes A & B with Sunshine Mix #4, my pH needs to be at least 6.5 almost 7.0!

I like your set up a lot!!! Definately look forward to watch you grow! :high-five:

For those who want to see my HPS light setup from a different view:
100_09726.JPG

Week 3 Veg:
100_09683.JPG

Just transplanted into 5 gal. pots. No signs of shock.
Thank you everyone who is digging this Medical Grow!

:Namaste:

LeafLady your setup and plants look great! Your PH did seem high to me even though sunshine says not to adjust PH. I like to keep soiless mixes around 6.0 myself. Are you gonna top of fim the plants or just let them go as is? When do you plan to flip to 12/12?
Did I mention I love your setup???? ;-) :goodjob:

LeafLady your setup and plants look great! Your PH did seem high to me even though sunshine says not to adjust PH. I like to keep soiless mixes around 6.0 myself. Are you gonna top of fim the plants or just let them go as is? When do you plan to flip to 12/12?
Did I mention I love your setup???? ;-) :goodjob:

I'll be super-cropping this batch sometime next week. I want to allow the plants to root a little bit more. I'll keep playing w/ my pH until I get it right.

Thanks!:Namaste:

I am digging your medical grow! Love the set up!! Very clean!! :high-five:

Update:
Last day of veg. I just super-cropped the girls, about to go 12/12 tomorrow!

Pics to follow tomorrow!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom