tap water ph 6.5
soil ph 6.5
soil fox farm
hps 400

4 NYCD clones
4 g13 clones

Transplanted into main room 12/12 1 week ago
All of the plants leafs have turned yellow
The steams on the bottom of the plant are a maroon color hard to tell if it is a purple or red

I thought this was Mag problem
I used 1/4 epsom salt 1 gal water still with no luck
watered twice with this system

1-27-07_036.jpg

1-27-07_037.jpg

1-27-07_038.jpg

1-27-07_051.jpg

ok
I have not feed yet because of this

Should i start to feed them

I have tiger bloom

I think that is high in N

ok after reading today i found this
Leaves are a uniform yellow or light green; leaves die & drop; growth is slow. Leaf margins are not curled-up noticeably. >> Nitrogen (N) deficiency. If not, go to #3.

Now this sounds some what ok But nothing about purple steams

Any ideas

The steams are getting very dark purple now on all of the plants

Room temp is 65-78

They look like different problems going on. That yellow plant on the bottom most likey needs more nitrogen. The other plants look like the same thing mine do when i leave them veg too long in small pots. I cant tell from the pics , but how deep does the soil go?

Update
I think i was under feeding there girls
As i was only feeding nute in one gallon of water when i was giving 3 gallons of water..

these girls where transplanted from 1 gallon pots into 28 gallon tubs
So 4 plants to each tub..
The soil i would say goes about 1 1/2 ft down

This is my 3rd grow with this same setup
And i was getting huge buds

But this is the first time i have used clones
Maybe that is where i failed with the nutes

Hope fully the feeding helped them out
How long should it take to see the change

The lights will not be on for another 8 hours
I will get some more pics

The g13 looks very bad as the entire plant is bright yellow and leaves are start to dry out and fall off...

MAN this sucks

Help !! My plant is doing something a little different a week into flowering. The new growth, or in the middle of EVERY little bud, it is losing color... starting to turn yellow.. but only in the middles like I was saying. It's been doing fine until now.. it still looks healthy ( no drooping, nice little buds) I take it inside for 13 hours a night and bring it back outside for the day. In a kind of small pot. I used a high P nute for the first feeding, then I used just tap water.. should I use something higher in N maybe ? Should I fertilize every watering.. which is about every two days or so.... should I increasewatering?? please help me.. :) I just posted a pic, so I have to wait until it gets approved !!

it looks like a healthy plant but that yellow spot is kinda odd, might check your PH or maybe you have salinity and need a flush?

Back
Top Bottom