Leaning and stretching

Yeah unfortunately I had no clue when I got it, hence getting the second one, then 2 more 4’ 8 strip to pick up the edges. Lol.
I wasn’t a part of 420 back then.

I knew what I was getting into when I bought one. And for its intended use, it will suffice for a few days of a real light goes out.

I think the biggest issue I have with it is it seems the footprint drastically decreases (more so than with other lights) as you lower it.

But for something on the cheap to get by for a few days waiting on a warranty replacement it will suffice.

I may be moving it to the backup backup role shortly, but still thinking it through and putting together a game plan.

I knew what I was getting into when I bought one. And for its intended use, it will suffice for a few days of a real light goes out.

I think the biggest issue I have with it is it seems the footprint drastically decreases (more so than with other lights) as you lower it.

But for something on the cheap to get by for a few days waiting on a warranty replacement it will suffice.

I may be moving it to the backup backup role shortly, but still thinking it through and putting together a game plan.
I found that 16” was good for 6-700umol with my meter. It’s close, but I have fans blowing across the tops.
2 evenly spaced out in a 5x5 (19” from each side) is good for about a 4x3 footprint @7-900ppfd. The 4’ers were to dial in the extra foot on the sides. 6” and they’re at 6-700. They aren’t that great, but work.
This was was first run with all 4.
BCE74216-9F4D-42CE-B348-24D149430A05.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom