Learning

RHUMP

Hello....I'm Rob and I am looking to learn and make acquaintances that are of like mind
I truly am trying to find information so that I can be successful the first time. I can't really afford to fail as I am using medicinally and the $ is too steep for me. Is this an appropriate place to learn?

Hello....I'm Rob and I am looking to learn and make acquaintances that are of like mind
I truly am trying to find information so that I can be successful the first time. I can't really afford to fail as I am using medicinally and the $ is too steep for me. Is this an appropriate place to learn?
Wellcom and gl im a newbe aswell

I think you'll be alright here. There's tons of stuff to read and the people are helpful.

I'm just struggling to navigate. Working from my iPhone as I don't have a home computer.
I am working on it and I will get it ! Thank you for responding, that helps a little!

Hello and welcome!

This is a great place to learn!

Tons of great members who are eager to help.

There is something for everyone here.

Check out some journals do some reading and when you have questions let us know.

Hope to see you around and again welcome!

Wellcom and gl im a newbe aswell.

I am planning to order a 4 pot hydro grow tent that comes with everything except the seeds. My big fear is the smell in a small 1 bedroom apartment. Carbon filters are the best option but I'm not sure that's enuf..I don't have a real good way to dump the air that exits the tent because it's a closet on interior walls. Any advice or know anyone that may?
Thanks
Rob

Many downfalls to this and personally I hate them but an Ozone generator(like this:
71AcUloqj1L_SL1500_.jpg
may be your answer, coupled w/ a GOOD quality Scrubber like a Phresh filter..gets expensive fast doesn't it...

High!!! Welcome to 420. This is the best place for advice. I just harvested my first grow and wouldn't have made it if not for this group of people. Growers from all over the world at the tip of your finger. You'll get use to navigating around. Happy growing

Should be ok with a carbon filter I dump mine in the next room. Then I will vent to a window that goes outside I just take out the window and put a piece of plywood with vent in it. This a basement window.
happy growing

Back
Top Bottom