leave the leafs

stoned snake

hi i was wondering weather to just leave the leafs on the plant after i harvest it should i? im guessing thel just curl up and chill there

once they get dry and curly its a pain in the ass to remove them cleanly...
so the whole plant should be completly de-leafed immediatly before cutting it.

its more fun that way and it looks pretty cool too :D

no u dont get it i dont wana remove them at all is that ok or is it bad in some ways?

ohhh i see, completly unmanicured. well thats fine too. just kinda messy =)
i dont think its bad for any reason other than that...

It will take longer to dry with leaves on . Each leaf has water in it. As the plant starts to dry , water from the leaf will be absorbed into the plant . Sort of a survival mechanism.:peace:

I don't know if this is true , but I've been told the longer it takes to dry or should I say the slower the drying process is the smoother the smoke will be .

if you leave a few leaves on each branch and cut off everything above it you will get a better reveg if you want to keep that particular plant around for a while

ok sounds good thx

I trim all leaves as i harvest the buds.It helps them dry faster in my climate{50% humidity}and they are ready to smoke,or cure,in a week...

ohh good idea boss il do that

All is wonderful.....ha ! leave a few on they sorta curl around and protect the bud..plus the leaves add to weight,if yur gonna sell......just tell those who know not..to pick off the leaves for a smoother smoke.

Back
Top Bottom