Leave Weaver's Multi-Grow Experimentational Harvests

i was gunna post this @ 4:20 this morning but past out at the computer so heres my chance to redeem myself...lol
BB_Smack_182_.JPG

:grinjoint:

that looks very tasty

Leave Weaver, just read through your grow and I am very impressed. You've got a knack, that's for sure. Like I;ve told MountainHigh in his grow. I'm interested in seeing a 12/12 grow (Cees) looks like you got one going. +reps on the 12/12 and the beautiful pics!

Thanks man, its been a labor of love, alot of late nights in the 'wood' so to speak... the plant or "bud"( cuz thats all it is) is probably 15in long.

that looks very tasty

thanks alot man!!!

Those are some very tasty looking ladies. I love some of the color in them. I have yet to grow a very colorful strain.:cheer: Keep it up brother!

SMOKE REPORT: 3day dry, 1 day cure... i couldn't resist!

Sweet musky undertones followed by tart blueberry taste with a surprisingly smooth finish (considering the cure)...
overall the best smoke i've 'tasted', thats the way i like it.

thanks for the good words Woodsman

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Those are some very tasty looking ladies. I love some of the color in them. I have yet to grow a very colorful strain.:cheer: Keep it up brother!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

LW, very good, glad to hear your happy with it.

Love the deep color and the milky triches~ I'll be right over here, taking tokes, I mean notes.

thanks for all of the kind words guys... Just trying to get my updates, up to date...:smokin:

OK as we all can tell, i spent all of this journal so far just showing off the mother and father of the Blueberry Smack strains, but i haven't even gotten to show the babies yet, AK mother pics and Global Fuel mother pics coming soon...

So here are the Sprouts: (Germ'd 6 of Each except for the Feminized, only had 1her)

3 AK x Blueberry Smack(A2, A4, A6)
4 Blueberry Smack x Blueberry Smack(B1-B4)
5 Blueberry Smack x Global Fuel(C1-C5)
1 Feminized Global Fuel(D1)

Day 8 from Germination (1/8)
FAM_1-8.JPG

Day 14
FAM_1-14.JPG

Day 25
FAM_1-25.JPG

Day 28
FAM_1-28.JPG

heres a few Blueberry Smack nuggs i took as punishment for her not getting any votes in POTM, i know it was a little mean but i just wanted to taste her...neway 3 day dry followed by a 7 day cure(i know its still a little premature but its amazing tasting!)
I guess one of these will make it to NOTM when they open the polls... help me decide which one looks like i'll have the best chance...thanks guys:grinjoint::peace:

BB_Smack_Nugg.JPG

BB_Smack_Nugg_9_.JPG

BB_Smack_Nugg_8_.JPG

BB_Smack_Nugg_79_.jpg

BB_Smack_Nugg_3_.JPG

this picture is 1 day after drying, and i found a seed nestled in her nuggage(on top of my finger in the picture)...
BB_Smack_Nugg_2_.JPG

PS I have 1 confirmed female Sprout: AK x Blueberry Smack A6
AK_A6_F_2_.JPG

AK_A6_F.JPG

Very impressive Leave W so your like day 28 from the beginning 12/12 and you got a girl? Very nice! I'll give ya reps when they let me!

Its probably closer to Day 36 from sprout under 12/12, but she was also sharing a 4.20 cu ft enclosure with 12 other youngins plus either the LST'd Global Fuel Clones or the Blueberry Smack (depending which one was getting the dark cycle at the time)... needless to say she probably would have shown sooner, i also saw atleast one male from the Global Fuel x Blueberry Smack seedlings, i think almost all of them should be showing just didnt look yet, but i will give further inspection tonight.... as always, thanks for stoppin in woodsman.

Back
Top Bottom