Leaves 2 weeks into flower

BakerT

20181231_111720.jpg20181231_111715.jpg
These girls of mine are 2 weeks into there 12/12
They have done everything there ment to
The ph is sitting around 6.6 and 7.2,they have more then doubled in size and they are drinking everything I'm giving them
Are the leaves looking like that because of the quick growth or is there something wrong?

1546219932767504378516.jpg
1546219932767504378516.jpg
1546219996966-564440579.jpg

They don't look happy

But by the next morning they pan out flat but keep that real dark green and keep growing

Could be the strain. But, it's not normal to me.

Don't look like you have a lot of light going on there.

What's the light source and whatnot?

whaaaat? those plants are 2 weeks of life? fo real?? i need help, mine are skiny and tall and just like 4 leafs on top.. and also around 2weeks of life... pleaaase help is it the cold? its usually between 9-16degrees in winter around here should i buy some sorft of heater? thanks

whaaaat? those plants are 2 weeks of life? fo real?? i need help, mine are skiny and tall and just like 4 leafs on top.. and also around 2weeks of life... pleaaase help is it the cold? its usually between 9-16degrees in winter around here should i buy some sorft of heater? thanks

BakerT's plants are 2 weeks into flower, not Veg.

2 weeks tall and skinny. You might not have lights close enough if they are stretching. Without a pic though, I'm just speculating if there is even indeed a problem. You might be doing just fine and don't need to adjust anything. As for heating, as long as the area they are growing in isn't 9-16degrees(C or F)... I'd invest in a digital temp/humidity meter and check how comfy your ladies are.

-Sub

BaketT, are you positive there is no light leak on your dark cycle? Just spit balling here, but it almost looks like they are trying to re-veg.

@subliminal ahhh ty for clarifying, ya the ligh is a bit high i think but i wanted to leave some grow space, i took a couple pics should i post here? Or send you? I would apretiate your expertise inputs, cheers and good year yal!

@subliminal ahhh ty for clarifying, ya the ligh is a bit high i think but i wanted to leave some grow space, i took a couple pics should i post here? Or send you? I would apretiate your expertise inputs, cheers and good year yal!

Just post em man. The more eyes that see them the better. I am far far from the best eyes that can help you and far from an expert. There are tons of guides posted here on the forums that can help you through most of your common problems and set-up issues. A little reading will go a long, long way and prevent a lot of issues that may cause your grow to fail. 420 grow forums, with stickies to tutorials separated by topic

You should however, add in the ability to change the heights of your lights so your plants grow with them. Lights too far away will lead to long lanky growths with weak stems. Never gonna hold up a fat crop with that. If you can't adjust your lights, you can just set your plants on something to bring them closer. I have that issue in my Veg area, so I just set them on an egg crate and move to progressively smaller boxes to keep them proper distance away from the lights until I move them to flower.

-Sub

I will try that thanks, maybe take a look and let me know much elevation u think wold be wise, and so here are they, first 2pics after setup, and the last 2 are now after 2weeks more or less.. Bare in mind its a bit primative yet, its basicly all conected with strings and ducktape to some coat hangers

PS:I dont know where do you get the seeds but as you can see i think the 2 empty ones didnt make it for some reason (even the germination phase took like 10days or something just for those 2 seeds to open) so maybe i could get a recomendation on a good/easy to grow type of seed? Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_20181216_204303.jpg
    IMG_20181216_204303.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20181220_205829.jpg
    IMG_20181220_205829.jpg
    505.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20181231_235000.jpg
    IMG_20181231_235000.jpg
    630.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20181231_235040.jpg
    IMG_20181231_235040.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 56
I did the same thing. Ditch the tin-foil. It's doing more harm than good on that nice flat white paint you have on the shelf. Flat white paint(gloss is bad, like tin foil) has a a great reflective quality. Tin foil and gloss disperse the spectrum's we are all after. A budget upgrade would be Mylar emergency blankets available online/walmart/anyfirstaidkit for about 3 bucks. Never use the tin foil, but don't neglect the space. You can Mylar around, under and above. The sheets are huge and they would cover your entire space. More reflectivity = more production!

I can tell from the pics that your light is either/both too low wattage or too far away. What wattage are you using +type(cfl/hps/led/etc?) + distance in inches?

They look healthy, so you're paying a lot of attention to that part. Get used to it, play music for them(optional), but get used to knowing your plants. I have learned in a short time that every single plant is different and they all need something the others don't. Water as each plant needs and not in uniform. Supplement individually, not as a whole. It's almost like being a foster parent of 3 same aged children.. they all need different things at different times. Pay attention.

We're all here as you need us. Both you and OP. BTW, my plants like Sublime and Matisyahu playing in the background..just so you know :)

edit, I forgot to link this from Emilya... read it. It's mandatory The Proper Way to Water a Potted Plant

- Hey frogz and everyone else...Happy New Year. Thank you for the awesome community!

-Sub

Forgot your p.s. So..

PS: Look on amazon for a PH measuring device that is within your budget. Go electric as opposed to stick. You can get decent ones for 20-30$ USD. Also invest in a digital temp/humidity monitor..those are even cheaper.

Not recommending, just showing you where to start from

Pancellent Water Quality Test Meter TDS PH 2 in 1 Kit

719jgmqp0hL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

and Temp/humidity
Keep that air quality solid

61sk3L14n9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

ThermoPro TP50 Digital Hygrometer Indoor Thermometer

Another thing occurs to me @frogz, my plants stretched a lot until I put a fan on them. How is your air flow? The second I had my lights dialed in and I had good air flow across them, my stretching stopped. Short and stout, that's what it's about.

There clones mate not from seed

@subliminal howdy bud, so i elevated them lets see how they respond :) cheers for the tip!
I dont think i awnsered your question, the airflow is pretty non existence, i just leave the door slightly open, in their direction.. Should i buy a fan? If so could you recomend a model?

So there is this types of really tiny flys alike things that start showing up uninveted, they stay in the dirt and in the plant, i try to squeeze to death some of them with my thumb hoping to send a mensage, but they still come.. Would some anti stuff spray take care of it? without danger to plant? Or isnt dangerous species and i shouldnt worry? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom