Leaves 2 weeks into flower

20181231_111720.jpg20181231_111715.jpg
These girls of mine are 2 weeks into there 12/12
They have done everything there ment to
The ph is sitting around 6.6 and 7.2,they have more then doubled in size and they are drinking everything I'm giving them
Are the leaves looking like that because of the quick growth or is there something wrong?
Started Flower Too Early jmo

There loving life now20190110_131038.jpg

They look kinda small for flowering time to me. The tall one looks like it grew too long in VEG.

Try wire tie those outer branches out away from the main stem to see if you can spread out the canopy some more. It's going to be an issue later on in a few weeks. Also on the tall one, thin out the leaves in the middle to the btm. Nothing down there will be worth the extra energy the plant will put out trying to grow it. Trim off all that little stuff growing on the stalks.

Thats a mother plant. I don't usually flower them, just take cuts wait for roots and transplant and repeat. Eventually cull and turn one of the cuts into a new mother.

Mothers are clone doner plants. I have grown a few. lol. Even flowered a few.

What size pots and whats in the soil??

I'm a soil guy so I can probably help with a few tips to get you to harvest.

20190123_154824.jpg20190123_114942.jpg20190123_114933.jpg
@bobrown14 there about 5 weeks into flower now they look happy to me but still learning
I got thinned out some leaves in the center and I rebuilt my grow set up she has her own section now and is opened right up
I only turned the mother because I've got better that has just sprouted
15482629529403846768774733694351.jpgi got onto this and that's the only nute I have been feeding them I feel like i should be feeding them something else but i don't like our only hydroponic shop and bloke so I get in and get out with as little conversation as possible

I did the same thing. Ditch the tin-foil. It's doing more harm than good on that nice flat white paint you have on the shelf. Flat white paint(gloss is bad, like tin foil) has a a great reflective quality. Tin foil and gloss disperse the spectrum's we are all after. A budget upgrade would be Mylar emergency blankets available online/walmart/anyfirstaidkit for about 3 bucks. Never use the tin foil, but don't neglect the space. You can Mylar around, under and above. The sheets are huge and they would cover your entire space. More reflectivity = more production!

I can tell from the pics that your light is either/both too low wattage or too far away. What wattage are you using +type(cfl/hps/led/etc?) + distance in inches?

They look healthy, so you're paying a lot of attention to that part. Get used to it, play music for them(optional), but get used to knowing your plants. I have learned in a short time that every single plant is different and they all need something the others don't. Water as each plant needs and not in uniform. Supplement individually, not as a whole. It's almost like being a foster parent of 3 same aged children.. they all need different things at different times. Pay attention.

We're all here as you need us. Both you and OP. BTW, my plants like Sublime and Matisyahu playing in the background..just so you know :)

edit, I forgot to link this from Emilya... read it. It's mandatory The Proper Way to Water a Potted Plant

- Hey frogz and everyone else...Happy New Year. Thank you for the awesome community!

-Sub
Second Emilya’s link. A must read and follow.

That mother looks good. They usually don't yield well compared to a proper grown clone from her for some reason. It will yield OK, but the children clones usually are 2x the yield with same everything else. If that makes any sense.

GL with her. Don't worry about those dying leaves, just let them fall off. Leaves have a life span different than the plant. If the mother was in VEG for say 3 months some of the older fans will just die off and give back all that energy they stored. Why I let them fall off. They turn yellow and die. It's natural with an older plant. I've got mothers that are over a year old in VEG. Lots of leaves died and were replaced with new.

Nice flower room you have there!

The mother was only planted in November when I was trying out my first autos was the only no auto strand I had

Back
Top Bottom