Leaves are curling down on tips but the leaves arent dark green.

302LX

As the title states, leaves are curling down on tips but the leaves arent dark green. The plant early on has some problems with magnesium DEF but that is fine now. The plant is growing like crazy. tons of new leaves and so forth. Starting to smell like weed too ;) it is in soil, havent started newts yet but will as soon as this problem is solved. stems are a nice green and some are a reddish color. This is also my first grow. I know one two of the leaves are alittle messed up. not sure what happened. The fan was blowing on them kinda hard so I moved the plant up.
11815817_10153483947203535_609623549_n.jpg
11791683_10153483947173535_2092307990_n.jpg
11801902_10153483947308535_1425601873_n.jpg
11787375_10153483947193535_327538376_n.jpg

bent tips , dark green , and a lot of crazy growth could be first signs of nitrogen toxicity , too much ( N)

new growth look perfect so just keep an eye on it :)

By crazy I mean fast haha :) but good to know it is growing ok. Doesnt seem too dark compared to most pictures ive seen on the internet. The picture doesnt do much justice(makes them look darker then they are) but i will monitor it and see how she goes

So i am thinking my soil is hot here... I was reading on flushing my soil and all it says is ph'd water. well what "ph "should it be flushed with?

So i am thinking my soil is hot here... I was reading on flushing my soil and all it says is ph'd water. well what "ph "should it be flushed with?

6.5 water until the runoff reads 6.5. I think you may end up with some deficiencies if you flush though. The "burn" doesn't really seem that bad. I would just give it plain water for a couple waterings and see if it sorts out, if it keeps on getting worse, then you might want to perform a flush.
EDIT: Make sure there is some drainage happening when you water the plants with plain water 10-20% of the water you put in should run out the bottom and then get drained from the bottom of the saucer (if it's in a saucer).

6.5 water until the runoff reads 6.5. I think you may end up with some deficiencies if you flush though. The "burn" doesn't really seem that bad. I would just give it plain water for a couple waterings and see if it sorts out, if it keeps on getting worse, then you might want to perform a flush.
EDIT: Make sure there is some drainage happening when you water the plants with plain water 10-20% of the water you put in should run out the bottom and then get drained from the bottom of the saucer (if it's in a saucer).

Ok sounds good. Ill monitor her and see how it goes. Thanks for the input ;)

Back
Top Bottom