leaves are sagging

Lab,

I'm running 830 PPM, 5.9 PH, 42 humidity, and 74 degrees during the light. 65 degree's night time. Just started my 12/12 today.

I completely drained my tub and put new nutes in, put in 1 cup flora micro, 1 cup flora bloom, 3/4 cup flora grow, 50 ml of sweet, 15 ml of super thrive.

Time to see what happens.......

It's either going to be my first batch of bud or my first "OMFG, I can't believe I wasted all that time and F'd this up!".

Is the PPM and temps good ? Water temp is 65 btw.

That sounds like it ought to work alright. I think the OMFG will be saved for the big honkin' buds you end up with. :0)

The ppm is a little high but shouldn't be a problem as it's likely not much higher than before and the plants are used to it. For flowering, if the day/night temps are kept close to the same it's supposed to give tighter nugs. I bought one of those thermostats for a baseboard heater and wired it into a wall box with a cord out each end so I could plug it into my room heater and set the night temp for whatever I want. I set it for about a 5 degree diff. Like now it's 74.3F in the dark and it's about 78.5 at the peak with lights on. I plan on setting a 5 gal water bottle brewing a mix of sugar and yeast for a little extra CO2 in there in a day or so. Then when it's done I'll distill that for some free booze. I'm liking this hobby more all the time! lol

Your nute temp sounds good, If the tank is in your grow room it will warm up a bit but you don't want it over 75. Mine stay about 70 but will likely go up after I get CO2 as I plan on getting the room temp to 85 with the CO2. First time I tried that but it can't hurt.

Your pH sounds good. I aim for 5.5 but 5.2-6.0 should be fine. I don't know what or if GH recommends for pH but you're looking good in my books.

Now the waiting game starts. Just make sure it's dead dark in there and try not to go in there during the dark time unless you really have to. I have a remote temp sensor in there so I can check that while sitting here in my office.

I read that BlueLab manual and it looks AOK. 5 year warranty is a good sign. I use a Hanna TDS pen that's about 15 yo and it's still dead on. I would still get a little jug of 1000 ppm calibration fluid to check the BlueLab against just in case it goes out on you. Not every time you use it but in case the readings fluctuate wildly between tests. While my girls were stretching the ppm was dropping about 150 every day. Now that the stretch has stopped it only drops about 30-50/day.

"Warp 10 Mr. Sulu". "Warp 10 it is Captain" :0)

:peace:

I'm hoping.

I went 12/12 2 days ago now and the plants seem to have grown more than they were under the 12/12. The smallest plant there is a huge difference in, just two days....crazy.

All the yellow spots on the leaves are still on the same plants they were on, no other plants have the spots and it appears those spots are changing (hopefully for the better).

As far as the CO2 goes, what do you thinki of a big bag of it in a cooler with holes drilled in the top sitting near the table? This is one of the few places where you can buy dry ice at a grocery store...

Dry ice will work tho I have no idea how fast you would use it up or the CO2 levels you will attain. The exhaust fan will have to be off or it's gone before the plants could use it. Plus temps have to be up to accelerate the plant's metabolism so it can utilize the added CO2. Intense light is also required to fuel the faster growth. Whether the cost of this method will be worth the increase in harvest is another variable to consider as well. It can't hurt nothing but your wallet so if that's not a problem I'd go for it.

Later . . . :peace:

Back
Top Bottom