Leaves aren't Dark Green - Help

Yeah they all aren't watered at the same time so I have schedule for about half of the plants and the other half are on another I look for wilting then I water

was that intentional? I'd probably water one of the batches early and try to get them on the same schedule. Maybe give one batch a half dose or something?

was that intentional? I'd probably water one of the batches early and try to get them on the same schedule. Maybe give one batch a half dose or something?

It was slightly on accident because I don't have all the same size pots so some dry out quicker than others

It was slightly on accident because I don't have all the same size pots so some dry out quicker than others

ahhhh hadn't considered different size pots. That's true. My solo cupped clones need water more often than the ones in 1g pots :)

IMG_20976.jpg

You can actually tell that the pigmentation is coming back and the three tallest plants were the ones with deficiencies and the little baby in the pink cup is 1 of 3 White Widow females i started from seed my grow is coming along well for my 2nd grow but first indoor.

Somthing i noticed is your solo cups are see through, not good man, you dont want any light geting to the roots of your plants, it causes alot of stress and could be some of the issues. You want to get Solid red or Black if you can get them. see though is a no go tho

Somthing i noticed is your solo cups are see through, not good man, you dont want any light geting to the roots of your plants, it causes alot of stress and could be some of the issues. You want to get Solid red or Black if you can get them. see though is a no go tho

After this picture was posted literally the next day I transplanted to a larger and actual black pot

Back
Top Bottom