420 Magazine Background

Leaves cupping

Dank Master

Hello All,
I been out of the loop for awhile. So, if anyone can help that would greatly appreciated. I have my little ladies( i think) under a 400 hps, about 2 feet away. Temp 75-82, hum- 35-40% no nutes just worm castings and pro-mix. Anyway, one baby, the leaves are cupping upward ever so slightly. Hmmmm? Thre other 2 are fine, any suggs? Maybe I'm worring for nothing? HELP!!!!:439::51:

Dank Master

Thanx Boss and Racefan! I think I'll get another humidifier and try to raise the humidity a little more. I will also try to set up a journal and take pics. Much good karma!!!! :smokin2:

Be Irie

Nug of the Year: 2009 - Plant of the Month: Aug & Sept 2008, Dec 2008, Jan 2009 - Member of the Month: Feb 2009 - Nug of the Month: May 2008, Jan & Feb 2009, Nov 2012
Isn't two feet a little high for a 400??? I always tried to keep mine between 13 and 18 inches depending on what kind of temps I got..

Racefan

One could go closer with the light. I run my air cooled 1000 hps 6 inches above my ladies but it's also on a light rail which helps a ton with heat. It's hard for heat to accumulate in one spot when the light itself is moving across the room over the plants.:3:

Dank Master

I'd like to move it closer but i don't have a light rail and 80 is about my ave. temp. Plus i dont have an air cooled light its really old, but do with what you got! huh? I'll try and drop it down a little and see what happens. Thanks once again:48:

Racefan

Drop it to about 16 to 18 inches and see how things go. A 400 should be about 12 to 14 inches away normally but you hit it on the head when you said everyone has to do the best with what they got. A fan blowing directly at the light will help with the heat as well.

Top Bottom