Leaves curling under

Gro4meds

I am new to this. Have never posted to a forum before. Hope my picture doesn't suck. The leaves on this sati a are curling under. Not sure what to do. I'm growing in soilless mix and feed with quarter strength of miracle grow. Could someone please help a newbie.
image11666.jpg

Please learn from my mistakes, don't use miracle grow, I have got fair yields from it in the past bit I'm starting to think it was luck, it looks like heat stress, try adding a fan on it, because u only show 1 I assume a closet grow and that it's really hot in there. Ps welcome to the forum and u can find 100 s of threads in the search option in the top left of the home page hope this helps I wish u good buds

Thanks for the reply Bluebellavngr. I have done some research. I believe it is heat stress too. I've got my temps down to 76 degrees now and it's looking much better. I think I had a PH problem too but that has been corrected too. Thanks for helping a newbie. Can I ask why I should switch my nutrients? Do you recommend a certain line?

Back
Top Bottom