leaves curling up, new leaves are mottled lime green

Blooming Newb

Hi this is my first grow.
I'm growing 2 strains, Blueberry and White Russian that I started from seed on March 22.
I transplanted the plants into 1 gallon pots on April 2.
I am growing them in promix bx
They are vegging 24 hours a day under a 600 watt metal halide conversion lamp.
The lamp is 30 inches above top of plants and the temperature at the canopy is 74 degrees.
humidity is at 48%
The first time I fed them was April 6
I used 5 gallons of Ro water with 5ml/gal earthjuice grow, 5ml/gal earthjuice catalyst, 5ml/gal earthjuice micro, 5 ml/gal botanicare cal/mag plus 10 ml/gal hygrozyme and some great white however much it said to use on the bottle.
I fed them again in the evening on april 13 this time using 7 gallons of Ro water and the exact same nute recipe except I didn't use the mycorrhizae and I increased the catalyst to 10ml/gal
The next morning I noticed the top leaves were curling up at the edges, they also looked dried out, especially the white russians. A few of the leaves are a little yellow on the edges. The top leaves of the Blueberries have a mottled lime green tint, they also are curling a little and look dried out. I haven't watered them except when I fed them and also when they were initially transplanted. I tested the Ph this morning and it is between 6.8 and 7. I also tested for NPK too. THe N and K tested high. The P tested medium. The soil is damp but not overly wet. I've read what seems like a 100 posts on curling yellow leaves but the responses are all over the place. Any advice is appreciated. I'll post pics as soon as I figure out how.

Maybe high in N? Sometimes a Potass defic will cause the discoloration you mentioned.. I also would suggest you may want to add a dark period to ur plants, I run 18/6 or so usually, having your 600w going 24/7 is only burning $'s..
Your PH seems to be in a good range, So maybe just be careful as to what you feed as they dont need much nutrients until theyre about 2ft height and only maybe once a week give a feed - finding a good product to feed will make a difference, I use a Seaweed extract that they seem to like, its low on N,P,K but is good for stimulating good roots and microbes in soil.. HOPE YOU GET IT TAPPED IN ;) Goodluck, Smokemup..:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom