Leaves curling up with brown spots

eagle1112

I woke up this morning and I saw this. Leaves curling up with brown spots, but top are ok, will my plant survive? It looks like it will have budds soon.

it is unfortunate to have this happen in flower, but hopefully you can save it. We need more info though.. soil or hydro? what is your ph? how often are you watering? are you giving nutrients when you water? how much nutrients?? what are your temperatures?? I would start with flushing the plant with straight water....if you can get us some info that would be great.

it is unfortunate to have this happen in flower, but hopefully you can save it. We need more info though.. soil or hydro? what is your ph? how often are you watering? are you giving nutrients when you water? how much nutrients?? what are your temperatures?? I would start with flushing the plant with straight water....if you can get us some info that would be great.

Hello, thank you for your answer. :D,
I only have 1 plant and this for 1st time so I dont know alot of things. I have used soil from the garden and it was growing quickly. It is Automatic strian la bella afrodita. My plant is in my room near window where she has sun 12h day and nice wind circling, when I have window opened on V .
I am watering almost every day but not if soil is still weet ( on cloudy days), and I have never add anything to the soil. I had problems with spider mints, but I bought SMC control and I've got rid of them 1 week ago.
I didnt know what flushing is,so I spreyed a litlle on her leafs, but after a little search on forum and youtube video I saw I am an idiot. I dont have holes in my pot for my pot. So I have drilled holes and I've did flushing 2 times. I dont have any equipment to measure anything, so I dont know how much is PH.
Should I change soil? I didnt do that for 2 months.
And 1 strange question...I was ill and my plant is in same room as me, could my gearms hurt her??? XD I think probably not but I was reading on forums that plants should be in very clean place :p

Back
Top Bottom