Leaves curling up

Its pretty near but its blowing at lowest speed. The plants are just moving a little bit not much from the wind... From some other place I read that if the leaves "pray" to the light like that it means its a good sign of healthy fast growing plants and might mean the light is at "sweetspot" but idk should I lower it a little?

if you have any questions or problems shoot me a message
Yo bro I was wondering what kind of light should I get for vegetative phase (not too expensive)? Currently I am using 250w hps for veg and 600w for flower (if I can handle the heat) if not then 400w... But anyway I was wondering about this: 3000W LED Plant Grow Light Full Spectrum with IR & UV LEDs Growing Growth Lamp Panel for Indoor Outdoor Plants Veg Flower | Wish

^ I bought that one for veg. Is it even nearly as good as my 250w hps or did I spend my money for nothing :S?

Ok it's not the best light but fo $80 it will work for now people will tell you all kinds of things and I guess I'm one of those people the better the light the better the yield them cheaper leds is just that but they will work I have some I bought they worked I didn't flower with them but they would work you just not going to get a lot of of it. That hps you got is the hood air cooled? I run a 600w

Ok it's not the best light but fo $80 it will work for now people will tell you all kinds of things and I guess I'm one of those people the better the light the better the yield them cheaper leds is just that but they will work I have some I bought they worked I didn't flower with them but they would work you just not going to get a lot of of it. That hps you got is the hood air cooled? I run a 600w
Yes I am currently waiting for my cooltube reflector to arrive so yes its air cooled when I get the cooltube. When I get it I am going to setup my tent and put the plants there... But I mean if I only use that led light for veg and 600w hps for flower I can still get high yields right?

I have a 100x100x200 tent (cm) and 250/400/600w hps and a 420m3/h ventilation fan + the air tubes for it. Etc...

That light should work I'm running a room with mine in flower my temps got up to 81° at it hottest but stayed right around 78°
Yeah I hope I can handle with the heat with my 600w hps :). What you think about the led light? I mean if I use the led only for veg and 600w hps for flower can I still reach 0.5-1g/w with that?

I dont know but your harvest I have only harvested I ugly plant what I'm growing now is nice but I know nothing about weight that led might be hot to I have a big led like that it ran hotter then my hps I use mars hydro sp250 now and my plants love it they cost a little bit but they are worth it in my opinion but with what you got good care a good wet/dry cycle and some good feed they will grow just fine

I dont know but your harvest I have only harvested I ugly plant what I'm growing now is nice but I know nothing about weight that led might be hot to I have a big led like that it ran hotter then my hps I use mars hydro sp250 now and my plants love it they cost a little bit but they are worth it in my opinion but with what you got good care a good wet/dry cycle and some good feed they will grow just fine

Okay I tested my led light... had it on for a while and its not even nearly as hot as my 250w hps... It only uses 100w of actual power I think

Do you guys have any advice about my fans... should I put the fans to blow at the top of my plants (to avoid hotspots and strenghten stem) or at the grow light to blow the heat upwards? (My active carbon filter is sucking air from the top of the tent)?

Attachments

• 20200428_002701.jpg
    20200428_002701.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom