Leaves Dying?

CC420710

I recently switched to flower phase a 2 weeks ago and now leaves are dying off rather quickly. Like everyday there are new yellow ones. I did have a run with fungus gnats but from I can tell they have been killed off for about week now. I read that leaves die off sometime in flower but seems early.

Attachments

• 5E25BF95-E9E1-4AAB-B305-5538C3BE55EB.jpeg
    5E25BF95-E9E1-4AAB-B305-5538C3BE55EB.jpeg
    506.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 896015BA-FF30-4F65-A528-5CCE67CBF9E4.jpeg
    896015BA-FF30-4F65-A528-5CCE67CBF9E4.jpeg
    431 KB · Views: 129
  • 5477BC0B-FE79-4364-A83D-9D205BB77D1D.jpeg
    5477BC0B-FE79-4364-A83D-9D205BB77D1D.jpeg
    507.6 KB · Views: 131
  • FA787093-7C59-441F-A23A-FF3513F927E8.jpeg
    FA787093-7C59-441F-A23A-FF3513F927E8.jpeg
    757 KB · Views: 132
The white stuff. Insects or powdery mildew? Check under the leaves with magnification for critters. Neem and dish soap will nuke both.
The while stuff is diatomaceous earth from treating fungus gnat problem. I haven't seen any bug activity in a bit now. I treated with dematiaceous earth and neem oil and everything seemed to recover and then this started a few days ago.

What kind of nutrients are you using?
Sorry Fox Farm trio and golden tree. Growing in organic soil mixed with peat, perlite, and vermiculite. I have never given them full recommended dose as I have had nutrient burn in the past been doing half that. It seems to of started quickly I have only noticed the problem the last few days but every day there is new dying

Don't make too many changes at once or you might never figure out the problem... do you have cal mag? If not you could start by upping the nute dose slightly first

Don't make too many changes at once or you might never figure out the problem... do you have cal mag? If not you could start by upping the nute dose slightly first
Unfortunately not at the moment need to get some though. Is there anything else I can use for calcium? I read eggshells were an option. Also just read about aquarium water being good for plants. Is this a good idea or safe? I have one that needs cleaned so thought I would look into it

Mmm! Epsom salts might work for the magnesium, i don't see how egg shells would break down quick enough to be absorbed... i might be wrong though, maybe order some cal mag and up your nutes in the meantime

Mmm! Epsom salts might work for the magnesium, i don't see how egg shells would break down quick enough to be absorbed... i might be wrong though, maybe order some cal mag and up your nutes in the meantime
Yeah I read it can take a while to break down but something to remember for future grows. Just fed them my normal plus a little more, added Epson. I have to run into town tomorrow so will get cal-mag then along with more bug stuff and any other recommendations I may get before then. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day for them thanks for the feedback

I apologize I thought I responded. I am using Fox Farm trio and golden tree

Yes you did reply, my apologies, been a super busy day, and when I do get a chance to come back and check I have a lot of notifications and I may miss a reply here and there. Looks like you’ve got some great help here!! :thumb: I fell behind and hopefully this help gets your plant fixed up. Keep us updated and will jump back in if needed! :passitleft::yahoo:

Yes you did reply, my apologies, been a super busy day, and when I do get a chance to come back and check I have a lot of notifications and I may miss a reply here and there. Looks like you’ve got some great help here!! :thumb: I fell behind and hopefully this help gets your plant fixed up. Keep us updated and will jump back in if needed! :passitleft::yahoo:
My bad I was looking at your first comment not realizing it was same person. My bad

Okay wanted to update everyone as I said I would. I know I have learned a lot just reading others posts and hope others do also. It seems to of been a deficiency leaning toward nitrogen based on feedback and history. I gave them a nute feeding last night and today the damage appears to have slowed down a lot. I will update if anything changes. Thanks for everyones help finding the problem and hope this helps others. Fingers crossed and happy growing

Unfortunately not at the moment need to get some though. Is there anything else I can use for calcium? I read eggshells were an option. Also just read about aquarium water being good for plants. Is this a good idea or safe? I have one that needs cleaned so thought I would look into it
Crushed up egg shells will work, but it will take several weeks for them to break down into the soil. Just speaking from my own personal experience.

Crushed up egg shells will work, but it will take several weeks for them to break down into the soil. Just speaking from my own personal experience.
Yeah further research showed the same thing. Something to remember for future grows. I believe it was nitrogen deficiency they are doing better today after last nights feeding. Thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom