Leaves going down

Nils

420 Member
Hello everyone, this is the first time I have grown up and am happy to be here. I have 2 plants for a third week of growth. Today the leaves have fallen down, I'll be happy to advice. Thank you all
20190419_001545.jpg

Welcome to 420,Nils:welcome:
How often do you water them?
They don't look bad,maybe a little too much watering,though-
let them dry out before you add more water,they're happier that way!

Welcome to 420,Nils:welcome:
How often do you water them?
They don't look bad,maybe a little too much watering,though-
let them dry out before you add more water,they're happier that way!
Thanks
Thanks for the answer, I drink them every three or four days or until the soil is dried up.
Today they look better

If your watering is under control. It could also be working on its root system. Being that it’s a younger plant. If it is, it’s a precursor to some explosive new growth coming above ground!

That’s been my experience!

This one, did this for 7 days. I thought it was sick or something. Then it exploded and became the best, most vigorous plant I had!

Attachments

• A502891D-53CE-438F-B910-6FA3D69C68FE.png
    A502891D-53CE-438F-B910-6FA3D69C68FE.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
Those are some fairly small containers for plants of that size. The recent droop is likely the roots reacting to their first bit of constriction. I Imagine that they are pretty fast to use up all of their water lately too.
It is my belief that your plants have just showed you that it is time to uppot. If they are photoperiod plants, go to another container 3x bigger. If they are autos, go to your final container. In either case, it is my belief that the plants will perk up quickly.

Those are some fairly small containers for plants of that size. The recent droop is likely the roots reacting to their first bit of constriction. I Imagine that they are pretty fast to use up all of their water lately too.
It is my belief that your plants have just showed you that it is time to uppot. If they are photoperiod plants, go to another container 3x bigger. If they are autos, go to your final container. In either case, it is my belief that the plants will perk up quickly.
Thank you Emilya
After I changed the containers they look's better.

there are only 5 reasons why a Cannabis leaves droop ,,plant needs to be transplanted, its over watered, its under watered, its sleeping or light intensity..

i would say by looking its about time they need to be transplanted, but towards late in the day its perfectly normal for about 4 hours the leaves to drop down abit ..

Back
Top Bottom