Leaves in early stages have grey patches, but they disappear as the mature?!

ZaineFyrBlaz

Ok, here's my dilemma!

I am a some what experienced grower and decided to start back after a few year jihadis.
Of the five bag seed plants I started the season with, with the sole purpose of testing a new site/area, two died of animal consumption, one got stunted by an unknown cause and I ended up destroying it after 3 weeks of no growth, and the forth responded bad to a transplant made worse by nute burn.

The fifth how ever is doing beautifully, short, but beautifully devolving!

I topped it at the second node and it split into a v shape, which I've never had happen before, but Is ironically fitting to my stage personas last name " Valentine"!

It is now around 3 ft tall and a decently well mix of bushy/tall, as of week 2 of flowering.

However I have ran into a strange little thing I've never had happen

The new growth leaves are coming in with small deep grey patches or sections(not spots as is common with grey mold) and it simply vanishes as they mature to about 2inch blades in size.

Plz help if you can!! I have no idea what this shit is!?
image3683.jpg

":420:There are many journals hosted on 420 Magazine. You increase your potential number of subscribers when they can immediately determine the strain and grow method - right from your title.

Consider putting as much of the following information as possible to start the thread with.

What strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light?
Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used?

This info will make it much easier for accurate help to be given when needed and keep the members interested in your grow.":420:

we need this first, I'm guessing Nutes maybe PH, post your answers to the questions, we'll figure it out.:peace:

As I did say, it's a bag seed so I have no idea of the strain, or if its indica, or sativa

I also said its in second week of flowering

It's outdoors in a 5 gal. Bucket of moisture control potting mix, and humus at about a 1:1 ratio
And I bring it inside a dark closet for about 3 hours or more depending on how long it takes the sun to go down, then place it back outside.

It has been around 70-80 degrees in the day and around 50 or so at night

I'm not sure on the ph, but I have not added any fert to this plant, only watered according to the lunar cycles(1-3 times a week)

Had a problem with spider mites, and a rouge caterpillar but have since taken care of that.

I will get better pics tomorrow morning, but for now I'm just at a loss!

It seems to not be effecting the plant in anyway, steady even growth, great color after the leaves mature, great pistol development, and amazingly smooth yet strong smell. And it doesn't look like any grey mold I've ever seen so I have no idea.

Ok here's a few better pics, although it seems like it's going away, it's still in about 50% if the bud sites!

It's not bud rot I'm almost sure of just for the fact it disappears as the leaves get bigger. So maybe,,,, strange genetics?
image3700.jpg
image3701.jpg
image3682.jpg

image3699.jpg

Last one is just to show plant size and shape, sry for the rotation I'm not sure why it's sideways?!

Cold at night?
That purple coloring, and purplness along the stems can be caused by cold nights.
Also a slight ph flux inhibiting P can cause the red stem threading.

lets get to the bottom o this.

Its a good possibility, the afternoons here get anywhere between 75-85 or 90, gently transitioning over a week or more, but the nights can be from 55-70 with no transition at all.

but Is this anything to really worry over though? As far as j can tell its having no effect in my plants growth.

So dig a hole 2 times the size and 1.5 times as deep and plant her in the earth and forget it.....
All you problems are fixed once you ground her.
Best way to fix a potted soil problem is to plant it in the ground, set it, forget it.

That's not an option as I have to keep the option of mobility.

I'm on probation and a bounty hunter, I have many cops and other politically evolved people around many times a week.

I appreciate the advise, but I think this particular suggestion , sry

Okay, so mobile, probation and bounty... wow.

add 2 tablespoons of your own piss per 1.5 gallons of water and water her normally every 4 days.
Don't get any on your shoes.

Yes lol, I'm on probation for a bs DUI I got before I turned 21, and am a bounty hunter for my brother in laws bonding company.
Plus old friends from when I was a firefighter, friends from when I was on an ambulance, people I know from being in the inner circle of county politics and emergency operations......

Lot of people I need not to find it. But at the same time like to keep it close to my home. So thank you for the advice!

Back
Top Bottom