Leaves tips turning brown!

jayoak

Hello,

It seem like some of my leaves edges and tips are turning brown....any thoughts on what this might be?

Thx for the help in advance!

weed59.jpg

Re: Leaves tips turning brown!?!?!?!

right now they're in just happy frog soil and under a T-5 for 24hrs.....Ready to be transplanted tomorrow. I haven't had time to pick up a PH reader and I water maybe once every two days without any nutes yet.

Re: Leaves tips turning brown!?!?!?!

Could be a hot spot in your soil. there are some nutes in that soil, no? could be heat stress-what is temp and humidity like? i would also turn the lights out for 4 to 6 hours a night; they seem to like the dark period IMO . :peace:

does anybody know what could be the problem with this situation???

I started having this problem approx three weeks ago! Leaves started getting brown/risty on the edges. At first it was bigger (older) leaves only but now its spreading randomly over the whole plant. I tried flushing, i tried not to give it nutes (i give it once a week), i water the plant eveery second day depending on the temperature outside. The growth stoped or better say it slowed down quite substantialy, do you have any advice please!!!!

jakob.186934

Hey sorry for this late reply...but it was a burn! After i flushed it water three times the plant became healthy as well...above that three days it ago SHE showed its a sheee...hell yeah!!! And next to that i have another question, should i take most of the leaves away so the plant can focus on producing buds??

Thanks for the reply man!!!

J

And...i'm having spidermites on the plant as well...i have been removing them with my fingers so far but do you have any alternative which will prevent them to spread and eat my plant!

Ladybugs 6 to 10 bux sent to your door, they will eat every sign of every pest they encounter, inside outside they won't leave until there is no food, get them at your local garden store or online, worth every penny. also spray works on those as well, homemade & your done in minutes.
KillerLadyBug.jpg

if you go down the lady bug route then its best to put the lady bugs out at night, this stops them flying off and they will then hang around longer due to finding all the food, letting them loose in the daytime will cause many to fly off so putting them out during dark period will keep more of them in your garden until all the food source is used up then they move on to their new home.

their are also products you can buy from the sponsors on this site, links are all usually at top of page but if you cant find any ill hunt them down and provide the links, their are many good products that work well,

Back
Top Bottom