Leaves Turning Black and Rotting

Chobble

The best way to describe it is, Some of my leaves seem to be turning black/brown and rotting. They have that smell of a leaf thats been withering away. They have some yellow spots and dont have there normal sturdiness of the leaf. Its no limp though.

Heres a picture:
0708110929.jpg

What Strain is it? Its Bag Seed but Im pretty sure its Blue Dream
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? (Blue Dream is mostly an Indica)
How Many Plants? This is the only one having problems, The others are on the side of my house.
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Vegative
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? Its outdoors, So a few months.
Indoor or Outdoor? Outdoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil (I just Transplated it to a 15 Gallon Pot today thinking that it needed some more room)
If Soil... What is in your Mix? 1/4 Steer Manure, 2/4 Miracle Grow Potting Soil, 1/4 Dirt
If Soil... What Size Pot? Was 6 Gallons, Now 15
Any Pests? Aphids at one point, A Large very colorful cricket yesterday.
How Often are you Watering? Whenever the top few inches are dry.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Ive used Fish Emulsion a few times

*I also have been using Soap water to prevent pests, Since something was eating it, Later found that to be the cricket and the cricket still ate the plant*

Thank you!
Chobble

what light are you using..and how far is the light from the plant. if its hps it needs to be at least 12 inches from the plant..

just because the few inches on top is dry,does not mean the bottom of the pot is dry

steer manure..yes it might be crap.but did the steer pee on it ..so may be to acid

just because the few inches on top is dry,does not mean the bottom of the pot is dry

steer manure..yes it might be crap.but did the steer pee on it ..so may be to acid

I really dont think its the soil, If anything it could have been the drainage. This only started. This only appeared a few days ago not when the plant was put in this soil mix (Its been a month or so)

ohh i see now...i would put it down to over nutes...i do have a plant abuse chart.but its from another site.so cant post it here

Are the black spot coming from the top leaves of the plant?
I have same situation with some of my plants growing outside, due to the hot summer in cali (and it's fudging hot). I have a few growing inside aswell and they don't have the black stains on them, am using same nutrients and feeding methods.. So I believe the black'ish stains on my leaves is due to the sun.

Am browsing google and there seems to be no explanation for the black stains.

Are the black spot coming from the top leaves of the plant?
I have same situation with some of my plants growing outside, due to the hot summer in cali (and it's fudging hot). I have a few growing inside aswell and they don't have the black stains on them, am using same nutrients and feeding methods.. So I believe the black'ish stains on my leaves is due to the sun.

Am browsing google and there seems to be no explanation for the black stains.

It is possible its been the heat, I live in the Santa Cruz Area though. It doesnt get past 80 degrees...

Are you adding anything to the water when you water it? Give it a few days with the new soil and see if it improves or at the least doesn't get worse. You may have started to run out of nutes in the 6 gallon pot, so the new soil that is was transplanted to may snap it out of it... If it continues to get worse I would add some nutes to your water.. Looks like it could be a lack of P..... Since you are in pots I would also check the PH of the soil to make sure it is all good..

Are you adding anything to the water when you water it? Give it a few days with the new soil and see if it improves or at the least doesn't get worse. You may have started to run out of nutes in the 6 gallon pot, so the new soil that is was transplanted to may snap it out of it... If it continues to get worse I would add some nutes to your water.. Looks like it could be a lack of P..... Since you are in pots I would also check the PH of the soil to make sure it is all good..

Alright Thanks Man, Ill give you guys a status update in a few days.

Bluedream is mostly sativa... You have a micro nutrient lockout! Lack of (Phos). Do you even know your soil PH? cause it was not mentioned...

Get your PH, don't worry about the MG soil..it's not going to hurt anything at this point...I assume your manure is well composted and not fresh???? The only time I've had spotting similar is from over watering a sensitive lady so not sure beyond that.

Back
Top Bottom