leaves turning black

Smoki'mon

the leaves on my plant iz black, do that mean the light is to hot????if not then what?and what can i do to fix it?
Im useing cfls bout 3-4 inches away from the plantin soil. not useing any ferts yet. this jus my 1st grow i call it "trail and error". any feed back please

i tried to take a pic but u cant tell really, but it suppose to be green, they still alive and they not dry. i thought the lights waz to hot so i lifted them up by 3 inches i got 2 spiral and 1 compact like 27 watts apiece they been in vegging for a while growing really slow i dont know y but i got sum other ones that jus came up and growing faster seem errtime i look in on them they getting bigger.I put them in soil 2days ago without germing in wet pape towel

What kind of soil are you using? If the soil is pre-fertilized it could be a little too strong for them. High levels of nitrogen and phosphorus can make leaves turn a really dark green/black color.

Could also just be the strain. Do you know what kind it is?

Peace
MC

madamecrash said:
What kind of soil are you using? If the soil is pre-fertilized it could be a little too strong for them. High levels of nitrogen and phosphorus can make leaves turn a really dark green/black color.

Could also just be the strain. Do you know what kind it is?

Naw dont know it waz a bag seed, but my skunk seed iz all twisted and curved i got a pic in 1 of my post, but im useing MG organic iz it any way to fix it FOR REALLY CHEAP low on funds

if your plants are less than 4 weeks old , its your soil thats your problem
seedlings need no help untill they are 4 weeks old, I believe that even the organic version of Miracle Death Soils is pre ferted, its just not time released

transplant and stay away from pre-ferted soils especially with seedlings
water sparingly and you be fine

Back
Top Bottom