Leaves WILTING!

The Prof

I overwaterd my plant the other day so the leaves were wilting a little bit but no big deal..so today when I turned the lights on it seemed to have recover the leves were reaching torwards the light and just looked better now 2 hours later the leaves are back to wilting and I didnt add any water?? Any adivice on whats going on?

Re: Leaves WILTING!!

Do you know the temperature in your room by any chance? could be heat stress with the combination of overwatering. If its overwatering give her a day or two and things should be a lot better.

Did you check the soil - is it still wet, or did it go the other way, and now needs water again?

well the temp has changed a little the last two days since someone had opened the window its been closed..I closed it last night and this mornin it looked fine..but now it doesnt..might be temp..but also I did check soil and it seemed a little dry but since I just overwatered it Im scared to put in more so soon..and when they need water the flowers usually rise to the light right?? why would they droop?

well the temp has changed a little the last two days since someone had opened the window its been closed..I closed it last night and this mornin it looked fine..but now it doesnt..might be temp..but also I did check soil and it seemed a little dry but since I just overwatered it Im scared to put in more so soon..and when they need water the flowers usually rise to the light right?? why would they droop?

leaves can also strart wilting when soil is dry and yr roots are searching 4 water

I watered plant today but it seems to be making it worse...Top of the plant still looks great but all the lower leaves are still drooping..not looking very good..any more suggestions??

Age of plant, size of plant, size of container plant is in, what cycle are you in(veg/flower)and room temp (especially if you are using HID lamps)?
Dig about a half inch into the soil, is it real moist or wet? That would be overwatering. Is it dry, water the plant. It sounds to me like a over water issue but I would like to rule out other possiblities. If it is over watering, just leave the plant alone for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom