Leaves yellowing too fast

Roxy5515

420 Member
Hi im new to the forum and growing and can do with some help please,im 5 1/2 weeks since switching to 12/12 and have problems with yellowing bottom/middle fan leaves,growing with 400w hps ph 6.5 ionic nutes 5ml/l bloom 1ml/l calmag was giving pk boost but cut that out last feed incase was the problem,also gave 0.5ml/l veg nutes last feed to see if itll help,i trimmed quite a lot leaves of and now worried ill run out of healthy leaves,its skunk#1 so guessing i still have 4 weeks roughly to go and worried it wont make it to the end any help appreciated thanks

Could someone tell me how to add photos please?

Are you using 420 app? They can't be added through 420 app anymore.
Download 420 app then add 420 magazine. Here's a screenshot.
5e639da79f8d9199cfb6e3dda9f1f34b.jpg

Thanks for reply i was doing it on desktop version will go get the app

There's a link in my sig on adding pics on desktop after Jan 2018 update
It's tricky to find.

What kind of pk boost did you give it? Cause some brands aren't meant to be given till the end. It can kill your plant I've read.

Looks to be nitrogen. Bloom nutes are lower in nitrogen. When it starts at the bottom is most likely a N deficiency.
Yeah i was thinking that too,ill see how if they get any better giving it a slight dose of veg nutes with the bloom,my biggest problem is i took too many leaves off so hopefully doesnt get worse quick

Back
Top Bottom