All on the timer now set to 11 on 13 off. Going to amend my soil a little soon. If mexi shows as a girl then I'm going to top and tie, if male I'm going to chop and freeze for later breeding.

I've got these plants used to longer night cycles already and they dont stretch much from it anymore. I can always go 12/12 if I want more oomph later. Going to get some pictures up at some point just busy lately.

Cheers

20190612_030324_resized.jpg
20190612_030317_resized.jpg
20190612_030343_resized.jpg
20190612_030230_resized.jpg

So a few pictures of the progress, the mexican has been topped heavily and the top was pretty tasty :cool: all the plants look healthy.

512201932321.png
512201932246.png

The other two that usually get missed in the pictures. Total of 6 plants left, I traded the little one for a scraggly ornamental catnip, and the flowers are still in there too, needing to be thinned but I'm just going to leave it besides watering.

Havent amended the soil yet, few different ideas that have been kicking around in my mind, doesn't matter much in the end.

Lol..sorry, so many people it seems will start counting at different times. Just trying to really know for myself, to keep track better. Thanks

No worries, I'm happy seeing the difference between my June 2nd pics and now :) I germinate my seeds quick and reliably, most are ready by the next day and I progressively check/plant them. I use the "paper towel method" but with toilet paper. In my opinion, toilet paper works far better than paper towel. I make sure not to oversaturate and to make sure that the bottom thicker layer, and the still somewhat thick top layer especially, cradle the seeds gently. I use a sterilized altoids tin, it works great and is easy to reliably heat. (I use an incandescent light bulb).

All on the timer now set to 11 on 13 off. Going to amend my soil a little soon. If mexi shows as a girl then I'm going to top and tie, if male I'm going to chop and freeze for later breeding.

I've got these plants used to longer night cycles already and they dont stretch much from it anymore. I can always go 12/12 if I want more oomph later. Going to get some pictures up at some point just busy lately.

Cheers
When you say chop and freeze, are you referring to pollen

20190616_044215.jpg

This lovely plant is getting "whirly" on me. I love it when they do that.

Everything else is still looking great too, I decided to wait until a few that I have start coming in better before a switch, so they were in the timer for a few days but my cycles, doing it manually, is about 14-16 on and 12-14 off. They will still build up RH with that much dark regardless.
20190616_045520.jpg

Just want the runty ones to hit their boom too. They are starting to, just looking for full swing.

Cheers all

I may just rip off a catnip leaf for added moisture in my next joint. Honestly it has its own mild effect and I find it to synergize nicely with cannabis. If you walked past wild catnip in full swing, your nose may make you do a double take!
That’s interesting! :ganjamon: How’s the taste of it when mixed with your joint?

In South Africa we’ve got this plant called Leonotis leonurus which is also know as ‘Wild Dagga’ which translates to wild cannabis. It’s very common around here, and is know for its medicinal but also phycoactive properties. There are guys that mix some wild dagga with their cannabis instead of using tobacco. The leaf structure is very similar to cannabis and it also creates ‘tops’ that grow the flowers on them. Very cool! :ganjamon:
3962D6D9-EA21-4F2F-A82F-17215554E406.jpeg

That’s interesting! :ganjamon: How’s the taste of it when mixed with your joint?

In South Africa we’ve got this plant called Leonotis leonurus which is also know as ‘Wild Dagga’ which translates to wild cannabis. It’s very common around here, and is know for its medicinal but also phycoactive properties. There are guys that mix some wild dagga with their cannabis instead of using tobacco. The leaf structure is very similar to cannabis and it also creates ‘tops’ that grow the flowers on them. Very cool! :ganjamon:
3962D6D9-EA21-4F2F-A82F-17215554E406.jpeg
The taste is pretty complimentary, the deeper part of how it smells is more how it tastes. I usually add one fresh leaf to half a gram of dry bud to be ground in a grinder. Then I let it air dry a little and squish the moisture around in the mix a few times.

I actually did this again earlier, and fed the cat 2 leaves as well, the stuff grows very well and isnt offended from being plucked.

I have read into leonuris before, sometimes called "little marijuana" too, I have never tried, but wondered. I have tried many things over time however. I found out from personal experience that a variety of salvia that I grow(ornamental) stimulates a few opioid receptors in the brain. I would chew a few leaves here and there, I also found it worked well for stomach upset. I noted the effect and then found some research that had some positive indicators that confirmed it for me. I love the various constituents of plants and their effects, I research heavily and my mind is a walking encyclopedia of plants and why they have effects.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom