Led 900w - Heat

SilvioBerlusc

Hey guys!!

Anybody of you had experience with Leds 900w (Mars II 900w) in a Grow Box 39,4'x39,4'x78,8' (100cmx100cmx200cm)??? If yes had you got any heating problems?? How did you manage it?

Plz let me know!!!

As soon as i can get some feed back on my questions i can buy the led and show you all my work!!!

Thank you in advance! :Namaste:

Re: Led 900w- Heat

The heat is generally managed through the air exchange system. Simply increase the amount of air exchange you have in your grow area via a carbon filter or exhaust fan.

Thank you, it means that usually i doesn't heat too much! I'll let you know just for feed back!

600 or so watts in that small a space will be an issue.

I run that much in a 4x4x7 room (120x120x210) with a 4 inch vent and 100 CFM fan and I barely get by.

If you can run more like 300CFM through there, and keep the intake temps low, you should be alright, but I think it's gonna get hotter than you think. :cheesygrinsmiley:

600 or so watts in that small a space will be an issue.

I run that much in a 4x4x7 room (120x120x210) with a 4 inch vent and 100 CFM fan and I barely get by.

If you can run more like 300CFM through there, and keep the intake temps low, you should be alright, but I think it's gonna get hotter than you think. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wich kind of set up do you suggest me in my grow box to get good results?
I was thinkin to use T5 for veg and LED with only flowering spectrum!

I would like to grow 10-12 low rider with DWC sistem. (i have only 2,5 months, this is the reason why i choose AF)

Thank you Graytail!

I think you're on the right track. :thumb:

That's about the right amount of bloom power for that space, and I do like flourescents for veg - you can get the lights right down on top of the young plants to keep the nodes tight. Just plan to pull some air through there - you'll be glad you did if the temps start climbing.

Back
Top Bottom