LED Advice For 4x4 Tent

I just picked up a MedicGrow Fold-8, arrives monday, i’ll be using it throughout the rest of flower, about 6wks to go, it looks to lay out some pretty consistent par values, especially in a 4x4 space i have….

good pick up. let us know how you like it.

dont sleep on PerfectSun LED, Sponsored by 420mag,

240watt, 100 days from seed

chop5.png

just budget to replace it every second year. make sure to buy the newest model and line and it'll be great. also check the components when it arrives. a lot of mars ships with lesser drivers and emitters than spec'd in their lit. they're good if you receive what's advertised.
I can only speak on my experience with the FC/E series as i own one of both.
And all came as advertised.

Most of the issues i have seen my self have been with the older models. TS SP etc
That being said i cant say i haved looked.
But if it is kinda a bold statment to make about the newer models.
Not seen much complaining around here.
But as i always say i never discount anything and you might well be right on the money.
Also i have used my FC3000 model since the day i got it no ISSUES at all.
Around 3 years with a month or to of for vegs etc.

I can only speak on my experience with the FC/E series as i own one of both.
And all came as advertised.

Most of the issues i have seen my self have been with the older models. TS SP etc
That being said i cant say i haved looked.
But if it is kinda a bold statment to make about the newer models.
Not seen much complaining around here.
But as i always say i never discount anything and you might well be right on the money.
Also i have used my FC3000 model since the day i got it no ISSUES at all.
Around 3 years with a month or to of for vegs etc.

honestly i'm happy that you're happy.

all of that stuff has been touched on before here on the board. mars is a big mfgr and faces budget and supply issues like most large mfgrs. they aim to a price point and will do what needs to reach it. that's the business model.

i don't knock anyone for using their stuff at all. i even recommend their kits as great way to get up and running from scratch.

it's only the rigs where stuff gets loose. even then, usually as the model line ages, i suspect they swap as a model line ages to keep it profitable while they work on the next architecture. mfgrs in other industries do exactly the same. in many cases a swapped component isn't necessarily lesser, it can be equal in performance, but it's never better

it's worth noting there is a counterfeit issue when dealing with third party suppliers as well, which has nothing to do with mars. i've seen fake mars lights here locally. one was stupidly obvious.

Back
Top Bottom