LED and grow tent buying question

dooxy

Hey my fellow 420 people! :)

I have a question regarding some stuff i see on ebay. I will not name any brands here. I got like a warning last time i did.

Anyways lets say the LED i look for at the supplier, and locally cost 500$. But then i can find the same. LED plus the brands tent for 400$. how is this possible it seem to good to be true. and some times you get deals like two 400w for less then a 700w LED.

Is it all fake chines crap or the chinese "lesser" brand? :hmmmm:

Another purse all depends on when they bought it I like buying my hydroponic stuff on there I can get it a lot cheaper on eBay then I can at the hydroponic store

Another purse all depends on when they bought it I like buying my hydroponic stuff on there I can get it a lot cheaper on eBay then I can at the hydroponic store

So you saying its old stuff? it looks like company that are selling. They often are top mark seller, my issue is that in Sweden customs send list. To the police with "drug" related products used in production. I was planing to go around this by having my brother ordering for me. but still i would just rather pick it up. Locally in chase to avoid paper trail.

So you don't think the price its a rip of? :)

i could save a ton if i order from Ebey so it is tempting.

No it's not old stuff it's from earlier promotions that they did not sell out of I buy tents on eBay every couple weeks for patients for as cheap as 40 bucks good quality and all I even have a person on eBay I use on a regular basis and don't worry about the dogs they're not there to sniff for lights or boxes mainly seeds and narcotics

I would add that you should exercise buyer beware when buying on eBay. Sometimes it is used product. Sometimes it is a company selling it direct. Sometimes it's a reseller that doesn't offer the same warrantys. Read the details, ask the questions and check out the seller.

I got a decent 300w LED 2 yrs ago for $80us that still going strong. You can get many things less expensive on eBay compared to retail. Retail stores have quite a bit of overhead to cover for the convenience of running in to buy it.:Namaste:

:passitleft:

Mars hydro is cheap and affordable I'm growing two white cookies under it did a pretty xpress auto. No issues fir 110 canadian shipped to door

yeah am not sure mentioning the brand name on this forum is allowed. But that is the brand am looking at.

Anyways thank you for the tips, especially about checking warranty and if it is used items. I was thinking of making my own DWC buckets. But the ones i found on ebay that pre-made are even cheaper. Then the local parts that i would have to gather. thanks global trading! :D

yeah am not sure mentioning the brand name on this forum is allowed. But that is the brand am looking at.

Anyways thank you for the tips, especially about checking warranty and if it is used items. I was thinking of making my own DWC buckets. But the ones i found on ebay that pre-made are even cheaper. Then the local parts that i would have to gather. thanks global trading! :D
I want to look into the dwarf model. My price range. Lol

I don't think it's a problem since they are a site sponsor. I have 4 Mars 300 LEDs that I bought through eBay. They've been running strong since September 2015.

I don't think it's a problem since they are a site sponsor. I have 4 Mars 300 LEDs that I bought through eBay. They've been running strong since September 2015.
Ya they are a decent light for its buck.

My dream light would be ps 1000. On my flower tent. Sighs ....

Cool they see well priced! The 5w series Mars hydro 2 is that solid pick? or is the reflective green looking series what you are running?

Cool they see well priced! The 5w series Mars hydro 2 is that solid pick? or is the reflective green looking series what you are running?

Mine are the 300 watt full spectrum models. They are white in color. It's about the cheapest LED you can find.
$69.99 USD each. Other models are upgrades and have different features, but if cost is a factor, they will get the job done.

2nd51.JPG

4th_SD1S3.JPG

That was a deal breaker for me looks solid!

:bravo: :goodjob: :cheer:

Thanks. That was an OG Kush from a couple grows ago. You can see it was as wide as a 32" door. Now imagine that there were 4 plants in the tent, and the tent is only 32"x32". They were crammed in there. I'm sure if they had more space they'd have been even fatter.

and the tent is only 32"x32". They were crammed in there. .
wow nice one!

Well i only have space for a 48 x 24 x 70 tent. So i will go for two x five gallon buckets. That i will turn in to DWC system. Then i was thinking for running them under 2x 300-400w Mars hydro LED's.

The square footage of my tent is a shade over 7. You'd have 8 with a 24"x48", but with only 2 plants you should be able to spread them out a bit more. One light over each plant and I think you're good. I should probably only grow two plants in my tent, 3 max, but I get greedy and do 4. I'm probably just wasting seeds. I bet i'd get the same yield since the plants would have more room to branch out.

You'd have 8 with a 24"x48", but with only 2 plants you should be able to spread them out a bit more.

I found a good deal for a Mars Reflector 144 LED grow light this seem to be perfect. I was thinking if i trim the plant right. And bind it down. So can get it to stretch a lot. Also to use a net to push it down. I think i can get a solid yield from just two plants with that growing space. :high-five:

Long skinny light for a long skinny tent. They recommend it for your size space. I've heard good things about the reflector series. I think you'll be happy with that.

Back
Top Bottom