Nice man. Interesting you can already observe changes in her routine...and they're for the better! I'm jazzed dude.

On a similar note, the 8bk bean I had on soak cracked and I stuck it in a rapid rooter this morning...at 5a lol

Nice man. Interesting you can already observe changes in her routine...and they're for the better! I'm jazzed dude.

On a similar note, the 8bk bean I had on soak cracked and I stuck it in a rapid rooter this morning...at 5a lol

Yeah bro that's pretty killer that she's drinking less. I did have to water her almost every day previously.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

:geek:

:roorrip:

:reading420magazine:

Looks awesome in here! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:geek:

:reading420magazine:

Looks awesome in here! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:high-five: What up Buck!!! Good to see ya brotha!!!! Thanks man!!! This plant is really loving life now...

Just as I'm about to start cutting back on the number of journals I read, WAM, another must follow.

Oh the humanity!!!

LOL Hey HH :high-five: Man good to see you too bro :)

She just got a good spray of brix this afternoon. I haven't looked in on her since. I can say she's drinking a ton less and swelling nicely. I can't wait to get some Energy in her.

Little tip for you guys using the kit. When you mix "Brix" let it chill for a little bit, 20 minutes or so. Things activate when water is added, really it goes for all the products. Mix it and walk away for a few, then use it ;)

Okay so I figured I'd go check in on things a couple hours after spraying her with brix. I took the camera with me. The buds are just happy....
The last pic are the next 4 OPP. I had cooked a couple clones and they're coming back around. Now to find a dude to mix with them...

IMG_65763.JPG
IMG_65773.JPG
IMG_65782.JPG
IMG_65793.JPG
IMG_65803.JPG
IMG_65813.JPG
IMG_65835.JPG
IMG_65843.JPG
IMG_65853.JPG

:passitleft:

I can't prove jack squat... but I can tell you the 6 different panels I have are indeed all different. I am told that there are some of those fancy LED panels that I will be able to grow with. I will tell you and show you what is up with them. Really only after like a year can I really tell how a panel does say against, HPS, MH, CFL or another panel. I have no meters or information other than what is provided to me I just grow. It is funny after all these years to hear all this and see the LED craze heat up. I know we can't do a side by side grow...but it was fun when BID and I were growing some of the same strains together under different lights. I think that anyone here asking you for comparisons should be providing you with the equipment to compare with :cheesygrinsmiley: you know there are so many variables you can't really provide a"perfect" test, Jandre, who I trust to "test" just tried a run against HPS. His HPS run got mites and there went the side by side. Even when a run pans out you know that two clones grown under the SAME light can be...different! so trying to get two "same" plants and trying to make side by side runs is still questionable. Keep going, ask folks that want to GIVE :cheesygrinsmiley:

maybe we have some of the same genetics to do a side by side... a couple thousand miles apart :cheesygrinsmiley:

I can't prove jack squat... but I can tell you the 6 different panels I have are indeed all different. I am told that there are some of those fancy LED panels that I will be able to grow with. I will tell you and show you what is up with them. Really only after like a year can I really tell how a panel does say against, HPS, MH, CFL or another panel. I have no meters or information other than what is provided to me I just grow. It is funny after all these years to hear all this and see the LED craze heat up. I know we can't do a side by side grow...but it was fun when BID and I were growing some of the same strains together under different lights. I think that anyone here asking you for comparisons should be providing you with the equipment to compare with :cheesygrinsmiley: you know there are so many variables you can't really provide a"perfect" test, Jandre, who I trust to "test" just tried a run against HPS. His HPS run got mites and there went the side by side. Even when a run pans out you know that two clones grown under the SAME light can be...different! so trying to get two "same" plants and trying to make side by side runs is still questionable. Keep going, ask folks that want to GIVE :cheesygrinsmiley:

maybe we have some of the same genetics to do a side by side... a couple thousand miles apart :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was so looking forward to Biggie's grow with those lights bro. His and your opinion I value when it comes to these things. I do have a couple OPP clones here from this plant that is flowering currently. But even if we were able to do that, our styles differ as well. Jandre I trust his opinion too. Bugs happen..lol Icemud will give those panels an honest go too.

I could grab another tent that my buddy isnt using, however. I really dont need to see a side by side with the former panels. We'll be able to go back in time through pics and see the difference between the two in my plants. I am enjoying not sweating sitting up here with those panels down. Just less heat is enough for me to say I like these panels better. I was able to turn the AC off in the house yesterday and open the windows. That would have fried my plants with the other 2 panels up. Besides If I grabbed the other 4x4 from him, I'd lose my chase lounge in my room. Sorry guys, but my ass likes this seat more than the need to heat my house up again.

I do have some BID's I thought about running one of the TT's he had sent me with hopes of a dude though. I remember him sweating that he would lose that strain. I thought I might cross it with the opp before he had passed. But I really want OPP x a lemony OG next. Seth would understand...

I love havin you here buck!! It's really good to see ya around man!!!

Sweet grow and sweet buds Curso, Bravo my friend, Bravo!! :bravo:

Thanks man!!! good to have you too...

I just want you guys to realize when I take pics in the morning....you are seeing what I am seeing the first time I open the tent for the day...I'm gonna go grab a coffee and the camera and show you how's she's doing today after she was sprayed with Brix yesterday :)...

So Be back in a few with pics...

Thanks man!!! good to have you too...

I just want you guys to realize when I take pics in the morning....you are seeing what I am seeing the first time I open the tent for the day...I'm gonna go grab a coffee and the camera and show you how's she's doing today after she was sprayed with Brix yesterday :)...

So Be back in a few with pics...

Looking forward to it! ;)

So you spray your plants with Brix during flowering? does that not affect taste or smoke in any way?

I do have some BID's I thought about running one of the TT's he had sent me with hopes of a dude though. I remember him sweating that he would lose that strain. I thought I might cross it with the opp before he had passed. But I really want OPP x a lemony OG next. Seth would understand...

TT #1 LOL I think BID is cracking up right now... man TT #1 is just that :rofl: I crossed it with GDP and it hermied all over itself. The plant I grew had 0 count them 0 trichomes :cheesygrinsmiley: ... he will not loose it! I put them up forever!! I think the plant I grew was hemp!. I did a run with it and did not think I would get anything, I did though, I got one g of nasty oil from a whole run that I normally get 6 or more gs of nice :cheesygrinsmiley:

I will check in but I suck following journals.

TT # 1

DSC_6901_tt_1.jpg

Looking forward to it! ;)

So you spray your plants with Brix during flowering? does that not affect taste or smoke in any way?

No it feeds the plant. What I put in the soil feeds the soil and changes the energy, depending on what drench I am using. When I spray it like I said feeds the plant, but it also sends sugars down the roots and feeds the microbes, the microbes in return bring the plant the food it desires. Its the relationship that nature provides us. I also wash my plants as I harvest them. So there is no "residue" left on the buds.

Back
Top Bottom