You sure love your girls with spoiling them and all. Have you noticed the difference with the extra G8s you put in?

Sorry for hijacking your thread Curso. We'll give it back soon lol.

Ya ...it's bin sort of a problem with me eh....spoiling them is just part of me becoming obsessed with things i enjoy! It's prolly got some fu...ed up name....i'm sure!The extra G8's. give the extra "reds" to the girls .I only turn them on at "flip". All thru veg. they ,(two) get only the 675 BM. Do i notice? I pulled just under a lb. last crop doing it this way. My area literally busts with lush growth (thanks Doc!)Hell,bro...it's only 42" x 52" or so.I found ,that just by running my hand under the lites, it's easy to see where the pars are....and arn't.By adding the two G8 UFO's, the ends got all that extra "red" but the middle only got what the 675 pumped out....so that's why i decided to throw in the extra G8 240(bloom only) on the side ,in the middle to give that area lots of extra "reds" as well.The resin prod. with the added UFO's is something to see, for sure! Cheers...thanks Curs(The Chef):ganjamon:

Well on the 42nd day I planned on taking some lights out pic's. I got one and the camera told me to charge it.
No need to add anything to these :high-five: Can even run these with just the "red's" on without burning out the panel, which I may just do for the last week or so. I haven't made up my mind on it yet.
IMG_66695.JPG

I'll take some with the lights on with the other camera. It just doesn't take as nice of pics.

Day 43 or 44 idk man, she finishes when she finishes now. I have it marked on a calender. Anyways...Its another fantastic morning & I am really digging what I am seeing. I was reading something last night that said some shit like "if you want to raise the CBD level add uv-b" So once this has a nice little cure I'll send some out to get tested. I want to see what I am working with. I'll share the results.

She might get some water today. The temps in MI are like -15 degrees the norm. so the windows are open and I've been getting the tent in to the high 60's at night ;) She's going to dig that shit..
IMG_66795.JPG
IMG_66804.JPG
IMG_66814.JPG
IMG_66832.JPG
IMG_66845.JPG
IMG_66822.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Man curso! They look just awesome! Really, i wanna eat them now :D

Thanks man!!! Dude...have you ever chopped one up and ate it?? I did. Man that was the best nap I have ever had. I haven't tried one of this one's yet. It's pretty nice to taste exactly what you are smelling. Just watch for sticky green leaf.

Really these lights are killing it. No joke. I have never had any cannabis looking this good. Its a combo of things I get that. But this run has far exceeded any expectations that I had when I changed the photo period.

Sick man! Those cool eves are like a 5 hour energy too. :thumb:

I'm looking forward to seeing some test numbers on a 6th-run hb monster!

Yeah man those little elves love a drink of "energy" they never sleep....

Me too...I want to see what I am working with. Is it what I think it is. We'll see. I honestly think its a winner in MI, I have had enough at least from my area to be willing to take the pepsi challenge. Proof is in numbers people like pie graph's and shit...lol It's a ways away but again I am a firm believer in the 5 p's.

Thanks man!!! Dude...have you ever chopped one up and ate it?? I did. Man that was the best nap I have ever had. I haven't tried one of this one's yet. It's pretty nice to taste exactly what you are smelling. Just watch for sticky green leaf.

Nope, never did that, but with those beautys i wouldn't think about it twice! yummy :D

Nope, never did that, but with those beautys i wouldn't think about it twice! yummy :D

I might have to snatch one wash it and throw it on a salad and enjoy the rest of my day..;)

Any more room on your table for sharing?

I have plenty bro :) Come on through. Anyone who knows me knows I don't mind sharing, especially food....LOL

there is always a place for people with good taste! take a seat :)

Agreed. There is always room for more...

dont wanna go offtopic too much, but i made that some time ago and it was just pure awesomeness!!!

just google for Cheesy Marijuana Fries :)

Very nice brother! always nice to catch your update as I hit the hay. It was a long night for me. A wicked good hash run than just took forever. to get it through the sieve and onto drying trays was a nightmare, the patties were just sticky sticky gooey gooey. I gotta remember how much colder my garden is when the lights are off and make hash then. Full melt problems...LOL

Man I need to post an early cure smoke report of the huckleberry. Absolutely amazing smoke. Just silly really. Joints taste like I'm dabbing the most lovely garlic berry kush, all the way to the last hit of the roach. My kind of weed. I bet rolling some of your OPP with some of my huckleB in a nice big doob would be a ganja flavor experience to remember.

Get doc to toss in a nug of his willie and we'll go real deep.

Very nice brother! always nice to catch your update as I hit the hay. It was a long night for me. A wicked good hash run than just took forever. to get it through the sieve and onto drying trays was a nightmare, the patties were just sticky sticky gooey gooey. I gotta remember how much colder my garden is when the lights are off and make hash then. Full melt problems...LOL

Man I need to post an early cure smoke report of the huckleberry. Absolutely amazing smoke. Just silly really. Joints taste like I'm dabbing the most lovely garlic berry kush, all the way to the last hit of the roach. My kind of weed. I bet rolling some of your OPP with some of my huckleB in a nice big doob would be a ganja flavor experience to remember.

Get doc to toss in a nug of his willie and we'll go real deep.

Man bro..I can't say how blown away I am with this plant. It's just full on retarded bro. Mixing it with huck and willie...LOL we'd need drool cups...

Man, I hope these I phones get here fast. Not because I want one. I want you to have your lights. I cant WAIT to see that huck under 2 600's. That shit's going to be so frosty bro.

I bet that is some fantastic hash bro. Things are chilling out here too. I got my tent down to 64 last night and its like 66 in there now. This should take on some good color, I would hope.

You got my vote btw...That Huck is one pretty MF'in plant....Good luck bro!!!

Back
Top Bottom