Ladies and gentlemen.

This first plant we will see under LED is my own strain that is a cross of GSC and GDP. She's been in flower for 34 days. I hung one light over her and watched her for a while to see how she reacted to the light...holy man she loved it. So I hung the other one and here we are.

That shit is impressive, I will be updating this often with video's and all that Jazz.

I grow in DocBud's High Brix kit and my soil is on round 6. I recycle my soil.

I have a HSO~Lost Coast Hashplant for the next plant she's been vegging since 6-6.

:peacetwo::passitleft::peacetwo:

OMG I have been catching up on all of your guys post on the LEDs for the last few hours and had to say bad ass!!.. I just ordered 2 of the 450w and one of the 1200w also i need 2 more 450w soon to finish it off lol... Im totally following your guys posts! Ill be posting updates soon on my grow! I cant wait to continue my grow from a few years ago and join in with you guys in seeing what these powerful lights can do! I have played with the original DS800 LED so cant wait to compare it to there updated DS800 next week!

Today is day 35 of 12/12, I skipped watering her yesterday because I wanted her to play in the light without any other variables. So, she's probably pretty thirsty. I'll give her about 4 gl of water with a little bit of Docbud's transplant product in it. Like 0.25oz:4gl Just enough to keep the soil happy. The next time I "feed" the soil is to start the bulking phase of the grow. She'll also get brix today, for those that don't know brix is a foilar spray that I use about every 7-10 days. Tomorrow I will go in and thin her out some. She needs it but I want the plant to be able to absorb as much "food" as possible. The "sprays" feed the plant, the "drenches" feed the soil. The 2 together we can tell the microbes and all the other friendly life forms in the soil what we want them to bring the plant. That's my method in a nut shell.

My soil is different that most peoples. With Doc's kit there is no animal byproduct in it which allows us to "reuse" the soil. I as a chef have been trained to waste NOTHING, so all the organic matter I take from my grow goes back to my soil. Which "tunes" the soil to cannabis's frequency. That my friends is why my plants look so good. My cannabis is fed by cannabis....

Here's an example of 2 plant's that I didn't really have room for...This is what I do with all the healthy leaf I take from all my plants. This currently flowering plant, I had taken its leaf in veg and cooked it in the 20gl pot I had waiting for it. My soil is super active the leafy matter is generally gone in 10 days. Free humus, and that my friends is what soil growing is all about humus.
IMG_64841.JPG

Now that I gave you guys a generalized idea of how I grow, let me go sort these plants out and I'll take some pics....

Day 35~ Loving her new LED's Really they are her toys I just make them come on and off for her...lol I bottom feed my plants, they like fluffy medium, so I like to keep the top moist and feed the "leach perch table" (that's the last pic)....She really likes being "cool" so do I. 2 days ago by this time I'd be sweating with the tent wide open.

IMG_65523.JPG
IMG_65533.JPG
IMG_65542.JPG
IMG_65553.JPG
IMG_65564.JPG
IMG_65574.JPG
IMG_65604.JPG
IMG_65613.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

I always felt guilty tossing lush clippings and felt there was something better for them...this is it.

ah, nice pics too. She's digging that red spectrum man.

Hi Curso

It looks like LEDs have come a long way in the year and a half I've been off the forums!

I remember a lot of people were saying at the time that the tech just wasn't there yet but maybe that's changed.

I'll guess I'll be doing lots of reading and catching up...just got through Doc Buds last 2...tons of progress there too!!!

:thumb:

Hi Curso

It looks like LEDs have come a long way in the year and a half I've been off the forums!

I remember a lot of people were saying at the time that the tech just wasn't there yet but maybe that's changed.

I'll guess I'll be doing lots of reading and catching up...just got through Doc Buds last 2...tons of progress there too!!!

:thumb:

Hey MsMe!!! Yep the technology has finally caught up with us growers to where its totally worth while. A friend of mine and I were talking about how far led has come. I explained it to him like this..."Would you use a cellphone from 1997?" he said "nope" I continued to ask him "then why are you growing like it's 1997". He had no answer...lol

Doc's kit through the few tweek's hes made to it. It got even better than it was before. This is my first plant with his new "roots" product in it. He had it hooked up more for our crop. It makes really nice medicine.

I'm front row for this bro.
Did he start a new thread?? If so could someone link it in here please:)

I noticed something else. Previously had I not watered this plant in 2 days I would give her 4 gallons (remember this is a 20gl pot) 1 down the top and the rest in the saucer. Generally it would be all gone in 2-3 hours. She still has about a gallon of water in the tray from this morning and the buds are swelling nicely.

I'm subbed!

Greeting and salutations...Curso your research on here is priceless. Same with all the experienced people here who are selflessly sharing their knowledge. RESPECT to my brothers and sisters! Everyting looking irie seen...

Yeeew love that pink!

No new journal yet. I'll slap something together this week.

Plant not as thirsty as usual huh? She thinks you've taken her from some hot stuffy valley, to the Rif mountains - cool crispy mountain air!

Have any of you guys watched greenhouse seeds "strain hunter" videos? Fuck they are some of the best smoking shows to watch and burn to.

Franco is classic, "so woody and piney!"

Your OPP is BANGIN! Wish we could have a nice safety meeting, you try my huck, I try your OPP we both laugh and laugh and laugh. High fives all around for A+ ganja. I'll find some regular non washed non HB shit to roll up, take one hit, throw it away and shit talk it a bit....You know, snobby snobby top shelf weed smoking.

LMAO :rofl::blunt::passitleft::tokin::ganjamon::bong::roorrip::high-five:

I'm subbed!

Greeting and salutations...Curso your research on here is priceless. Same with all the experienced people here who are selflessly sharing their knowledge. RESPECT to my brothers and sisters! Everyting looking irie seen...

Thanks man!!! It's nice to meet ya!!! You're right there are some great members here that share a wealth of knowledge. I am proud to a part of it. One love ;)

Yeeew love that pink!

No new journal yet. I'll slap something together this week.

Plant not as thirsty as usual huh? She thinks you've taken her from some hot stuffy valley, to the Rif mountains - cool crispy mountain air!

Have any of you guys watched greenhouse seeds "strain hunter" videos? Fuck they are some of the best smoking shows to watch and burn to.

Franco is classic, "so woody and piney!"

Your OPP is BANGIN! Wish we could have a nice safety meeting, you try my huck, I try your OPP we both laugh and laugh and laugh. High fives all around for A+ ganja. I'll find some regular non washed non HB shit to roll up, take one hit, throw it away and shit talk it a bit....You know, snobby snobby top shelf weed smoking.

LMAO :rofl::blunt::passitleft::tokin::ganjamon::bong::roorrip::high-five:

HAHAHAHAHAH Tav you kill me. Someone needs to do a "weed snob" show on youtube....

Back
Top Bottom