I have only flipped to 12/12 with the HPS 2 weeks ago, but I have two that will be ready to flip by the time it arrives, so my journal will cover the units first harvest :Namaste:

Somethings aren't in our control, somethings are. I think in his case, they fucked up. Nothing you can do when a bunch of greedy americans want the new ijunk...Just sayin

You guys have nooooooo idea the stress level. In the years and thousands of shipments, this is the first time that we've ever experienced anything like this.. no joke. Somehow, this one group of shipments seems to have been shuffled and lost by DHL in all the iMadness. Tav's and 3 others. Everything else before had a few days of delay.. and now things are easing back up.. but that one group of 4 orders is MIA. We reached the extreme maximum head pounding limit though and the 3 are being re-shipped FedEx International Priority overnight shipping tomorrow.

Didn't want to air laundry but eh.. gotta show the sparkling clean tighty whities sometimes.. :)

Day 54~Man...I turned the light off on the side I was taking pics of...One love...

IMG_68085.JPG
IMG_68095.JPG
IMG_68105.JPG
IMG_68116.JPG
IMG_68124.JPG
IMG_68136.JPG
IMG_68144.JPG
IMG_68152.JPG
IMG_68165.JPG

I've just realised my maths error - when I said my tent was half the size of yours, I neglected to consider this was a squared amount, and as my tent is 2 x 2, this makes it a quarter of the size of yours.

I thought then that if I ordered half of what you had, then I'd be OK, but in fact I only needed a quarter. so,it looks like by happy accident I have ordered twice as much as I thought :Namaste:

Somethings aren't in our control, somethings are. I think in his case, they fucked up. Nothing you can do when a bunch of greedy americans want the new ijunk...Just sayin

Yes they screwed up my order by not telling me the light was on back order for two weeks when I paid for it! Not good! They came clean with me by sending another light out to me ASAP. Got two of them now....that's what I really wanted anyhow but didn't have the $$ for two,so it all worked out great and I have both lights in operation now. Dorm Grow values us here on "the mag" big time! They know how important this exposure here is for them.One bad word from a seasoned grower could change the minds of many a grower.They have a great ,fair priced product with great customer service....did I say great service....you bet I did!Cheers all, and good morning!

I've just realised my maths error - when I said my tent was half the size of yours, I neglected to consider this was a squared amount, and as my tent is 2 x 2, this makes it a quarter of the size of yours.

I thought then that if I ordered half of what you had, then I'd be OK, but in fact I only needed a quarter. so,it looks like by happy accident I have ordered twice as much as I thought :Namaste:

Oh yeah you'll be happy with that amount of light in that tent bro...

On the home stretch! Nice bro. Stoked that my lights are gonna be here soon.

Dude!!! I wish I could be there when you hang them, just to see if you sound like I did when I hung mine... "Holy fuck these are bright" Your plant's are going to LOVE you bro. I can't wait to see them in action.

Yep home stretch...One of the many things I love about growing, 2 months seem like 6 for the first 3 weeks then they just fly by. Seem's Like forever ago I started this plant (because it was) so it's a long time coming for her to finish up. Totally worth the effort to allow her the time to get massive and the big pots are winners bro. This Lost Coast Hashplant...Is going to be a winner too...

PS. I hope you win Potm I'd love to hear your take on an MB2 :high-five:

Dude!!! I wish I could be there when you hang them, just to see if you sound like I did when I hung mine... "Holy fuck these are bright" Your plant's are going to LOVE you bro. I can't wait to see them in action.

Yep home stretch...One of the many things I love about growing, 2 months seem like 6 for the first 3 weeks then they just fly by. Seem's Like forever ago I started this plant (because it was) so it's a long time coming for her to finish up. Totally worth the effort to allow her the time to get massive and the big pots are winners bro. This Lost Coast Hashplant...Is going to be a winner too...

PS. I hope you win Potm I'd love to hear your take on an MB2 :high-five:

Yes to all those things! Yes to you hanging out and dabbin out while I hang lights! Yes to the last 3 weeks being the best! Yes to big pots and your fucking massive LCHP!! And fuck yes to POTM it's real close! I'd love that MB2 it would get used probably way too often!!

Yes to all those things! Yes to you hanging out and dabbin out while I hang lights! Yes to the last 3 weeks being the best! Yes to big pots and your fucking massive LCHP!! And fuck yes to POTM it's real close! I'd love that MB2 it would get used probably way too often!!

Dude...I think my wife would give a couple toes and fingers to be where you are...LOL I honestly think that huck should win man it sure was pretty. You might want some method 7 led glasses like Xbones has man, those 2 600's are gonna be pretty bright, that shit might hurt your eyes.

I'm stoked for you man! Really looking forward to a pair of P600's over some hb plants fo sho. :thumb:

Me too...

Back
Top Bottom