Dude...I think my wife would give a couple toes and fingers to be where you are...LOL I honestly think that huck should win man it sure was pretty. You might want some method 7 led glasses like Xbones has man, those 2 600's are gonna be pretty bright, that shit might hurt your eyes.

Me too...

!!! Ok this week is the week!?!?! Really excited to hang my lights! Yes I'd love some method 7s...likely sooner than later.

Oh man hope my huckleberry wins! Shit is close right now! Couple more days.....anyone reading - don't forget to vote for your favorite plant!

Your OPP is banging as usual she looks like she could just keep going and going! 2 weeks you figure?

Hmm just looked at the new pics better..she looking pretty close! I bet we'll be drooling in a week!

!!! Ok this week is the week!?!?! Really excited to hang my lights! Yes I'd love some method 7s...likely sooner than later.

Oh man hope my huckleberry wins! Shit is close right now! Couple more days.....anyone reading - don't forget to vote for your favorite plant!

Your OPP is banging as usual she looks like she could just keep going and going! 2 weeks you figure?

Hmm just looked at the new pics better..she looking pretty close! I bet we'll be drooling in a week!

Dude we're all pretty stoked for you to get those lights man. I can't wait to see what 2 600's do in a 4x4...lol

I really hope you win that shit bro!!! Go vote folks!!!

She might be done this week. We'll see. She's gonna get brix one more time (probably sometime in the very near future) 2 weeks was calling it a bit long. I hope to have her down this weekend.

I got the beans for the next breeding run pulled out, lets hope for a dude, I'm going to crack the skellingtons and a Fem MK Ultra. I think skellington x opp and MK Ultra, should be good start. After that run completes I plan on doing the purple #1 x OPP and maybe a fruit punch skunk, we'll see how space is at the time.

I remember reading that there are things you can do to increase probability of a male but can't remember what they were - something about nitrogen levels and environmental conditions. Probably BS but I wish I could remember so I could give it a try.

hoo man, no doubt the wait has been torture, but new lights is always a happy day. Can't wait to see them in action.

Close for sure. Tied vote right now. :lot-o-toke:

It's the infamous 2 weeks!!! NOoooooooooo...

Yes, 1 week sounds good...lol

:)

Day 59~ Man she's so close....
IMG_68861.JPG
IMG_68852.JPG
IMG_68841.JPG
IMG_68811.JPG
IMG_68821.JPG
IMG_68771.JPG
IMG_68791.JPG
IMG_68762.JPG
IMG_68832.JPG
IMG_68751.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Looks like you are at the same point as me in your grow.....the "hmmm, should I pull now or wait" phase...LOL :)

I gotta say those lights are rocking your garden Curso! Very nice upgrade :)

Can't wait to see a run from start to finish with them :)

Bravo Curso!!! looking amazing!!

And on the 60th day she came down...She's done enough these LED's really did the trick on her. I got much more than I ever expected when I started this plant.

She's washed and hung to dry. I am going to move the Lost Coast Hashplant in the next day or so and start a new thread and close this on out with a final weight and summary.
IMG_68873.JPG
IMG_68881.JPG
IMG_68894.JPG
IMG_68902.JPG
IMG_68911.JPG
IMG_68923.JPG
IMG_68932.JPG
IMG_68943.JPG
IMG_68982.JPG
IMG_69022.JPG
IMG_69052.JPG
IMG_68952.JPG
IMG_68962.JPG
IMG_69074.JPG
IMG_69081.JPG
IMG_69122.JPG
IMG_69173.JPG
IMG_69222.JPG
IMG_69091.JPG
IMG_69222.JPG
IMG_69242.JPG
IMG_69291.JPG
IMG_69302.JPG
IMG_69343.JPG
IMG_69332.JPG
IMG_69252.JPG
IMG_69282.JPG
IMG_69323.JPG
IMG_69351.JPG
IMG_69363.JPG
IMG_69374.JPG
IMG_69513.JPG
IMG_69581.JPG
IMG_69592.JPG
IMG_69601.JPG

And now the wash...
IMG_69622.JPG
IMG_69631.JPG
IMG_69641.JPG
IMG_69651.JPG
IMG_69661.JPG
IMG_69671.JPG
IMG_69681.JPG
IMG_69692.JPG
IMG_69701.JPG
IMG_69711.JPG
IMG_69723.JPG
IMG_69744.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Hey Curso! Looks like hell of a harvest :) Congrats to that! But i also have a question... I think you wash the Buds/Leaves because of the High Brix/Foliar Spray, right? But isnt it bad for the buds to be soaked in water? Is this baking soda what you put in the water?

:Namaste:

Thanks guys....not bad for the buds at all man. Think about how sticky they are and that plant is roughly 8 months old. So I don't want to be eating what ever landed on my buds in the last 2. I wash my produce before I eat it...same concept. Baking soda, lemon juice and 5 gl of water followed by 2 plain water rinses. Makes for the smoothest smoke possible....

Thanks guys....not bad for the buds at all man. Think about how sticky they are and that plant is roughly 8 months old. So I don't want to be eating what ever landed on my buds in the last 2. I wash my produce before I eat it...same concept. Baking soda, lemon juice and 5 gl of water followed by 2 plain water rinses. Makes for the smoothest smoke possible....

thanks for that information! always good to know <3

Loving the new grow :thumb:
Those lights look nice and are doing great!
Is the new grow being kinder to the utility bill?

I have some video I just need to edit it and all that fun stuff but this will get us rolling.

I've not found a process for this I like. Do you shoot with a real vid camera or just a phone? What software do you edit with?

I just harvested mine last night too!! Man...Curso...that plant is a gorgeous beast!!! I mean damn!!! I can't believe how large that plant got and how much bud is on there!!! Nugs for days!!!

Hopefully your fingers are getting a much needed break today after trimming all of that...wow...

Can't wait to see your next grow with the Platinums!

Back
Top Bottom